2. M

tModLoader DNI Equipment Upgrade

it seems to work fine on my summons
  3. M

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

your discord and website links are both broken
  4. M

it turned out that spawning them in and throwing them on the ground picking them up and deleting them made them start spawning. no idea why though
  5. M

so noticed something weird about the droprate (added mod post ml calamity phase of the game) i've gotten 150 energy runes 250 extensite and no jewels of magnification the jewels acording to linked info are suposed to be 4% droprate with 2 x1.5 multipliers (i assume those are additive not...
  6. M

actually it seems like luck dosn't do anything? i have around 30 luck and the reforges don't seem any better than they did with no luck (using the cubes that have garented 4 slots and +25% bonus) edit so far i've seen only +1 on accessorizes (i've seen 3 +1's on an item but only x# of +1) i've...
  7. M

lol

lol
  8. M

I assume luck means better rolls with the cube? can you get an item with more than +1 luck?
  9. M

how do you get the cubes?
  10. M

Best cursor colour?

apologies for necroing here but i googled the question to see if anyone had a better answer than mine and i didn't see what i came up with here. the logic I used initially was to pick a color that stands out or contrasts with the environment but the game world is too varied for that to be a...
  11. M

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

ok so the sandstorm is happening its just ending in under 10 seconds for some reason?!?
  12. M

when i pay the desert acolyte to make a sandstorm nothing happens
  13. M

sorry if this has been said before (they're are 500+ pages and i don't see a way to search just this thread but it wasn't on the first or last page) but the magik staff is awful the wiki says it has a base damage of 10 but mine did 2. it can be upgraded but that one only did 4! imo a...
Back
Top Bottom