Recent content by Mysterpumpkin

1. Mysterpumpkin

tModLoader Unknown Tmodloader Error (System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'libc')

Soooo I'm really bored and want to play some modded terraira before 1.4 and I don't know when will the Tmodloader update drop so I was just wondering if this issue is tied to the tmodloader itself or is it caused by a mod that I have downloaded via tmodloader?
  2. Mysterpumpkin

tModLoader Unknown Tmodloader Error (System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'libc')

I tried one of the fixes and it didn't work so I guess I will just arm myself with patience. Thank you for all your help.
  3. Mysterpumpkin

Detected platform: Bits64, iOS Library suffix is dylib Testing for windows: False The loaded native detour platform is MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.Platforms.DetourNativeLibcPlatform Attempting detour... -------------------------------- Detailed exception log: --------------------------------...
  4. Mysterpumpkin

For me it also says: Platform property not found Non hacky way resulted: Win32NT
  5. Mysterpumpkin

No mention of "libc" in the files' names. I also tried to word search inside of files in both Terraria.exe folders. found nothing
  6. Mysterpumpkin

All of them are HTML. There is a lot of them. Here are some names :MonoMod.RuntimeDetour, Version=19.12.19.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null, System.Deployment, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral...
  7. Mysterpumpkin

I was really careful and I do have some... results? I've done exactly as the most popular answer from the link you gave me said and I don't know what to post. 2 folders just created themselves named Default and NativeImage both have a folder Terraria.exe and Update.exe inside of them.
  8. Mysterpumpkin

I'll try to get those logs but as of right now I don't understand even a quarter of what people are talking about there
  9. Mysterpumpkin

I have the same issue as you and the weird thing is that it just happened. I had a two-month break from terraria and when I decided to come back it didn't work. I thought it might be because I had an outdated tmodloader version but after an update, it still wasn't working, the same thing after a...
  10. Mysterpumpkin

What do you mean by "launch from zip file". Which zip file?
  11. Mysterpumpkin

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

As a pumpkin i have to like this.... even tho i didn't get to this mod's content yet coz of the missing update for tModLoader 1.0 or something like that
  12. Mysterpumpkin

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Where exactly are stored the mods that you install?
  13. Mysterpumpkin

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

I have one suffix. Hydra. when killed split into two versions of itself with half of original stats. Works until max hp of every clone is 1. But better if it wouldn't work on bosses. Sorry for bad english i'm still learning.
  14. Mysterpumpkin

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Maybe i'm just stupid but can someone make "How to instal" tutorial?
Back
Top Bottom