Recent content by Mythical Golden Bunny

1. Mythical Golden Bunny

Items Microbulbs - Free Your Inward Blocks From the Dark

Intro Simply put, Microbulbs are little lights that light up the block or wall in front of them. Technically, they're wiring components so they're are invisible unless the usual qualifications for seeing wiring tech are met (holding wire, traps, a mechanical lens, etc. etc.). They can also be...
  2. Mythical Golden Bunny

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Let's see how this does... I think all the info's in the pic so yeah...
  3. Mythical Golden Bunny

PC About the Upcoming Master Mode and Currently Existing Expert Items

Does anyone know if the items you currently get from Expert Mode are going to still be obtainable in Master Mode? I'm not sure whether to look at Master Mode as an extension of Expert or Normal Mode if you catch my drift. There doesn't really seem to be any info online about this, at least from...
  4. Mythical Golden Bunny

Terraria State of the Game - January 2020

Apparently the npcs poopin' it up was just a gag and isn't a real feature in 1.4. 😓
  5. Mythical Golden Bunny

Game Mechanics A Very Simple Alternative to Current Stat Increases in Master Mode

So it's confirmed Master Mode is pretty much stat increases. I'm preeetty find with that since I like Expert mode myself. Although, at the moment it seems like Master Mode is planned to add to the defensive stats of mobs as well as offensive ones. While that does sort of make it harder in a...
  6. Mythical Golden Bunny

Terraria State of the Game - January 2020

I think I see a new shield next to seaweed in one of the item frames... Ankh Upgrade Hype.....?
  7. Mythical Golden Bunny

Game Mechanics Shiftable Hotbar (Hopefully the Right Way to Title this...!)

--- So to basically get into the nitty gritty because this is a pretty small suggestion... The hotbar's kiiind of small for some aspects, mainly building. So here we have Shiftable Hotbar, which was the best title I could come up with... This on the spot! Right now you have the base hotbar...
  8. Mythical Golden Bunny

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

I can't seem to Veinmine platinum at the moment. The specific context was using a Deathbringer Pick in the Aquatic Depths (which spawns the opposite Gold-tier ore of a world), though I don't know how relevant that is.
  9. Mythical Golden Bunny

Woah hey hi. This mod's gotten awesome with all the recent updates. Though at the moment, I can't seem to veinmine any Thorium Mod ores (even if they have "ore" in their name) or Fossil Ore.
  10. Mythical Golden Bunny

I'm excited to go and see if the dreaded bug has been squashed once and for all (and smart cursor support's very welcome as well!)
  11. Mythical Golden Bunny

I'm not an expert on coding but could the problem have something to do with Veinminer's attempts to detect modded ores causing to "fizzle out" or something? --- EDIT: So I left the game on pause for about half an hour and when I came back, I was able to veinmine. But in the middle of a caving...
  12. Mythical Golden Bunny

This mod is simple but amazing. If you can fix it up and stuff, then you've got yourself something that would be a must-have for any spenlunk-a-holic.
  13. Mythical Golden Bunny

tModLoader Vending Machines

If I may make a suggestion, could you please include a config file that allows someone to disable the spawning of an NPC if their vending machine is placed somewhere in the world? This option would very much help those that might use the mod because their computers aren't the best devices in the...
  14. Mythical Golden Bunny

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

I assume this hasn't been asked since I ctrl + f'd every page of the topic, so could you please add configuration for Bananarangs? Not even a War Potion + Battle Potion was enough to get a single one to drop. ((Thank you very much for making this mod btw!))
Back
Top Bottom