Recent content by Nannerpus1223

1. Nannerpus1223

tModLoader Calamity Mod

If you aren't already, play a heavy evasive game, he cant despawn. Set up teleporters across the world if you have to and switch back and forth. If you rely on a mount like the UFO to fly, get a rod of discord if you can, or get a nice set of wings to fly faster. Other than that, try it with a...
  2. Nannerpus1223

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey me and a friend are playing with this mod and we cant seem to beat the frost moon after DoG, mainly due to all the minibosses and some of the regular enemies being completely invincible and invisible, but they can still shoot at us. We are using other mods, like tremor and thorium. Are these...
  3. Nannerpus1223

B A H

B A H
  4. Nannerpus1223

Welp, read homestuck and took the opportunity to update my avatar, as you can see.

Welp, read homestuck and took the opportunity to update my avatar, as you can see.
  5. Nannerpus1223

Weapons & Equip No equipment slot for wings?

I would love this a lot actually, they are a pretty big part of your character, much more than a mine cart I would say.
  6. Nannerpus1223

The Bragging Game

I once wrote a short story recounting the swaggy backstory of Dr. William Dankworth, or Dank for short. This got me an acceptable grade in English class.
  7. Nannerpus1223

Hyped for playing Terraria on my 3DS!

Hyped for playing Terraria on my 3DS!
  8. Nannerpus1223

Rood. I have played Expert before, just never with the intention of actually finishing the game...

Rood. I have played Expert before, just never with the intention of actually finishing the game in it. I'm also taking this chance to get back into fishing, since that's pretty good.
  9. Nannerpus1223

About to go start my first "real" expert mode playthrough, going with those melee strats for...

About to go start my first "real" expert mode playthrough, going with those melee strats for defense, wish me luck or something I guess.
  10. Nannerpus1223

"Item stack sizes are now universal." What the hell does this even mean? Obviously not that...

"Item stack sizes are now universal." What the hell does this even mean? Obviously not that everything stacks to 999...
  11. Nannerpus1223

The Photoshop Game

This looks like a way to waste time, ill start on an edit, so CLAIMED or something. I will be using MS paint, probably because I might be literal trash. EDIT: got ninja'd so i guess ill download the new one Finished:
  12. Nannerpus1223

Well, I can host a Tshock server with steam integration, but it seems that others are unable to...

Well, I can host a Tshock server with steam integration, but it seems that others are unable to join it, but hey, Terraria doesn't crash!
  13. Nannerpus1223

Blue exorcist = pretty gud

Blue exorcist = pretty gud
  14. Nannerpus1223

Well either way he just teleports after you so just click that heal button at the speed of...

Well either way he just teleports after you so just click that heal button at the speed of desperation and everything should work out fine.
  15. Nannerpus1223

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=474168238 Use this

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=474168238 Use this
Back
Top Bottom