Recent content by Nazor

1. N

Mobile terraria for chromebook?

No, it's not compatible. Maybe since they are adding controller support they can add keyboard/mouse support.
  2. N

Another reason to be excited for 1.4

Nah I want them to keep updating terraria as terraria 2 will just be a profit grab. Oh well though. Also, why would you expect mods on day 1 where steam reviews would be the harshest?
  3. N

PS4 I can’t create a character or a world

Did you ever accept the terms and agreements on your account before that? If you didn't that's what happens, try re-building database or reloading your data from the upload/download menu.
  4. N

Biomes & Nature New Deep Sea Mini-Biome

Ah, I'm sorry I assumed you like making potions since you said you use potions for a variety of things when other options can be used. Yeah, my sentence was confusing, what I meant to say was I wasn't talking to you directly. Also, did you just quote yourself and agree to it?
  5. N

By you I mean, enjoy finding potion ingredients and crafting them, and I wasn't directly talking to you either.
  6. N

ask an enchanted sword anything

Say we like kill you, how would you react?
  7. N

Mobile Mobile mods?

I would, yet the control scheme is pretty akward lol. On topic though, many THIRD-PARTY apps actually download terraria's source code and edit it to make mods/skins THESE APPS ARE NOT SPONSORED BY 505GAMES AND WILL VOID ANY TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
  8. N

PS4 CANT FIND TEMPLE PLS HELP

A temple can spawn in those dark gaps, try exploring them. If not ur f'ed.
  9. N

Isn't it like 1/192 chance to get 999 rope from pots? Considering you open every pot you should get about 600-900 rope, especially since you don't use them once you find an umbrella. Maybe it's just you who likes using potions and not others.
  10. N

What happened to The legend of Maxx?

He got bored, comic ended a while ago. I'm wondering about the professionally drawn, technically animated terraria comic.
  11. N

Yeah, I assumed it would be like you go left, there is a tunnel then it is very open and ends at the very right, etc the end of the beach or further.
  12. N

Oh, I assumed that the biome would be very open and not cave like.
  13. N

I still don't understand your argument? Like I'm just saying that there is really no need for a potion to explore a biome. In seriousness though, I did not know you can make air pockets underwater, can u show me how? Also, you said that you consider them a necessity, but for the deep ocean, it...
  14. N

You don't need to use a gravitation potion for floating islands, and an obsidian skin to enjoy hell. I think you're confusing quality of life, and necessity. It is needed to use a gills potion to actually explore this biome, which isn't that bad but it's just annoying.
Back
Top Bottom