so who cares
  6. nchittock

how do i get to your sever

how do i get to your sever
  7. nchittock

OMG YOUR THE REAL PYTHON CAN WE JOIN TERRARIA

OMG YOUR THE REAL PYTHON CAN WE JOIN TERRARIA
  8. nchittock

OMG ARE YOU THE REAL YIMIR LIKE THE YIMIR OMG SO AMAZING IM GONNA FOLLOW YOU YOU DO AMAZING...

OMG ARE YOU THE REAL YIMIR LIKE THE YIMIR OMG SO AMAZING IM GONNA FOLLOW YOU YOU DO AMAZING STUFF WHAT IS YOUR STEAM USER NAME MINE IS xxthegamingsniperxx1 PLEASE FRIEND ME WE CAN JOIN GAME
  9. nchittock

for 1.4 computer can there be a new mont and it will be the tardis in terraria and you buy it...

for 1.4 computer can there be a new mont and it will be the tardis in terraria and you buy it from the cyborg please
  10. nchittock

why did you follow me and say good bye for ever im not gonna follow you :red: head

why did you follow me and say good bye for ever im not gonna follow you :red: head
  11. nchittock

OMG I KNOW HOW TO USE IT

OMG I KNOW HOW TO USE IT
  12. nchittock

why you leaving when you follwed me dumby

why you leaving when you follwed me dumby
  13. nchittock

YOUR STUPID WHAT COOL ABOUT THAT!

YOUR STUPID WHAT COOL ABOUT THAT!
  14. nchittock

vampire knives heal and do a huge amount of damge and specter armour healls when used magic weapon

vampire knives heal and do a huge amount of damge and specter armour healls when used magic weapon
  15. nchittock

hey guys im back and im gonna give you tutorials about stuff in terraria for fun and for noob no...

hey guys im back and im gonna give you tutorials about stuff in terraria for fun and for noob no offence
Back
Top Bottom