Recent content by ncm3135

1. ncm3135

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Hallelujah! Thank you Cenx and the whole dev team! I had a feeling Terraria's 5th birthday would be a great one!!! (:
  2. ncm3135

Story Terrraria

Nice. Pretty sweet so far. (:
  3. ncm3135

PC PC is getting controller support!

Sounds good to me (:
  4. ncm3135

I get what you are saying but, how would you know? I mean, this news is only just over an hour old, and not too many people know about this yet. So, how could you already know that people who asked for it are like, "meh." Maybe they are extremely excited like the rest of us.
  5. ncm3135

Now I can get some quality bonding time in with my PS4 controller. (:
  6. ncm3135

Awwwwwww.......... Yeeeeeeah!! Now I can finally fight Moon Lord with a controller!! (:
  7. ncm3135

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Jeez... There sure are a lot of people complaining. You guys are making Loki and Tunnel King work their heads off... Im not at all trying to start an argument... And I know what it is like to have a really buggy game... But really? We should all just tone it down a notch... We are all human...
  8. ncm3135

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Yeeees! I'm so excited! (:
  9. ncm3135

Nothin, really, just bored in class. :( But will be home soon to re watch all your great...

Nothin, really, just bored in class. :( But will be home soon to re watch all your great playthroughs. And cat videos............... (:
  10. ncm3135

Hey Baum, what's up!? You are Awsum!!!!!!!

Hey Baum, what's up!? You are Awsum!!!!!!!
  11. ncm3135

Maybeee....... Maybeee

Maybeee....... Maybeee
  12. ncm3135

So Cenx, do you often get deliveries from FedEx? Like... Yoyos... for... Redigit? I don't know...

So Cenx, do you often get deliveries from FedEx? Like... Yoyos... for... Redigit? I don't know, don't ask...
Back
Top Bottom