Recent content by NebulaicLime

1. NebulaicLime

Worst Accessory In Terraria

bone glove is alright for melee, it just very quickly becomes worse than other accessories you have access to
  2. NebulaicLime

Which Boss Music Is Your Favourite?

I could change that, consider it done.
  3. NebulaicLime

Eye of Cthulhu or skeleton touch up

I think that EoC, being the a REALLY early boss, is fine with its simple behaviour, it even has some pretty cool attacks if you play in expert mode or higher. Skeletron just follows you around and the only new thing he gets from expert or higher difficulty one simple projectile attack. I have no...
  4. NebulaicLime

Which Boss Music Is Your Favourite?

I'm a big fan of digital music, especially EDM, and Terraria music fits the bill quite well.
  5. NebulaicLime

Mobile Lepus Mandela Effect

I remember him having a similar 'front arm' but it was a pale blue.
  6. NebulaicLime

Hot Topic What is your favorite class?

I really like melee class because it probably has the most diversity in its weapons. it is really simple to play and also in my experience is easier. I find it to be quite fun.
  7. NebulaicLime

Hot Topic What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

I like Lunatic Cultist because he feels like a good skill based boss. though he is quite easy, assuming you don't hit his clones.
  8. NebulaicLime

New Class

while a new class sounds fun, anything actually new and different would likely be overcomplicated and pointless. Summoner in and of itself is already arguably unpolished and grindy. An example would be calamity rogue class. it has to introduce a whole new mechanic (stealth) to make it valid and...
  9. NebulaicLime

Who do you fight first?

I often don't find the king slime worth fighting as the loot isn't really useful and the summon can be obnoxious to craft. I often just come back to King Slime for completion thought. I usually fight EoC for the demonite/crimtane first.
  10. NebulaicLime

When did you first get/play terraria?

I started back in the Okram days on mobile. Back then the controls consisted of two joysticks, one for movement and jumping, the other for aiming and weapons and tools, when they finally updated the game with post golem content I was scared by the number of new buttons and simply dropped the...
  11. NebulaicLime

Who will win?

joke's on you! Robtop finally gave a release date for 2.2!
  12. NebulaicLime

Worst Accessory In Terraria

I think maybe the hive pack? It doesn't seem particularly useless but I don't see anyone going out of their way to get one.
  13. NebulaicLime

Hello Everyone!

Hello. It's nice to be here and I hope you guys don't mind being here. I'm terrible with introductions but I do in fact love terraria and am in the middle of a calamity hyperfixation. I probably will not post a lot and my first post here was actually an attempt at a bug report for calamity. I'm...
  14. NebulaicLime

tModLoader Calamity Terminal Bug Report

I killed Skeletron in my new(ish) world and a few seconds after the game abruptly crashed. I tried multiple times and it kept crashing promptly after he died, and in turn reseting my progress to before I killed him. I tried saving and quitting immediately after I killed him and while it did save...
Back
Top Bottom