NecrolyteSol

I am NecrolyteSol, or 'Necro' for short: an anxious introverted crafter, beader, painter and appreciator of the unusual, obscure, and macabre who gravitates towards that which is generally not the norm or doesn't usually go together.

For me, games are just another art form that one can participate in. From an art perspective, I appreciate the aesthetics and level of immersion that come from their creators. I play for my own well-being to enjoy the experience and garner creativity and imagination. I play to have fun and enjoy, not to impress, get criticized, or have judgments placed on me.

💀

Gaming​

The genres that I love the most are sci-fi, fantasy, and horror and it shows in the games I choose to play. I try out many different themes as I do with art mediums and music genres, I gravitate towards Survival Horror, Psychological Horror, RPG, Metroidvania, Retro.

Art​

I have been doing art and crafts since I was a kid. Iriginally playing with beads, then dabbling with sketching, painting. I now design beaded jewelry, do acrylic paintings, resin art, and clay sculping, enough to have a good portfolio featured in my Gallery

Artists that I appreciate is the art created by Hieronymus Bosch, Zdzisław Beksiński, H.R. Giger, Alfonse Mucha, Yo:red:aka Amano, Igor Kieryluk, Stephen Gammell.

Music​

Immersion in various genres of music that include my main favorites J-rock, EBM, electro-industrial, aggrotech, Numetal, synthwave, and darkwave. I also do enjoy various world and period music such as African, Celtic, and medieval. Yeah, I'm all over.

:pinky::pslime::bluslime::gslime::yslime::lslime:

💗 👃 : Coconut, Gardenia, Lily (Casa Blanca), Anna Sui perfume.
🧡 👅 : Coffee (Jeoffry's, Bones, and Puerto Rican), Green tea, mango, lime, croissants, seafood.
💛 👁️ : Black, crimson, teal, periwinkle; 🖼️ - Lisa Frank (90s), Art Nouveau, Magical Realism, Dystopian Surrealism, Yo:red:aka Amano, H.R. Giger, Zdzisław Beksiński, Hieronymus Bosch, Stephen Gammell, Edward Gorey, Igor Kieryluk (MTG)
📺 - Horror, Fantasy, sci-fi,
📖 - Edward Allen Poe, H.P. Lovecraft, Edward Gorey.
🐾 - Wilderbeest
💚 🤚 : Hamsters (Syrian, Fancy), Siamese cats (seal point).
💙 👂 : 🎧 - ElectroIndustrial, EBM, Aggrotech, Neue Deutsche Härte, nu-metal (90-00s), Darkwave, J-Rock, foreign rock.
💜 🧠 : 🎨 - Beading, sculpting (Apoxie/Magic Sculpt), painting (acrylic), ooak arts (resculpting, repainting)
🎮 - RPG, horror, fantasy, Final Fantasy (7,8,15), Alan Wake, Dead Space, Digital Devil Saga, Shadow of the Colossus
Birthday
Apr 16, 1984 (Age: 40)
Website
https://www.deviantart.com/necrolytesol
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC

Contact

Email Address
[email protected]
Facebook
NecrolyteSol
Steam
https://steamcommunity.com/id/NecrolyteSol
PSN ID
NecrolyteSol

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

Don't Lose Your Head!

Your creative skills are truly terrifying! Thanks for making Halloween spooktacular! (Participated in a Halloween Contest)
  2. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  3. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  4. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  5. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  6. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
  7. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
Back
Top Bottom