Neday's latest activity

• Neday
    Neday reacted to Unit Thirteen's post on Redigit🌳's profile with Haha Haha.
    i drew a miniature version of you, redigit. I dub it: remidget. I hope you love it
  • Neday
    Neday reacted to Redigit🌳's comment on Unit Thirteen's profile post with Like Like.
  • Neday
    Neday commented on Jessica Hyde [CiM]🌳's profile post.
    Someone that you used to know! jokes aside, I used to be active back in August/November-December
  • Neday
    Neday reacted to Redigit🌳's status with Like Like.
    @Yoraiz0r is up to some magic at work today
  • Neday
    Neday reacted to Pinkigit🌳's post on Redigit🌳's profile with Like Like.
    7 floating islands are arranged in a bow shape, and big things will happen in 2024!
  • Neday
    Neday reacted to Redigit🌳's comment on Glasia🌳's profile post with Like Like.
    Be careful @Glasia🌳 that kind of talk can get you a warning
  • Neday
    Neday reacted to RandomDuckNerd's post on Redigit🌳's profile with Like Like.
    Redigit when Undigit walks in
  • Neday
    Neday reacted to FairyPrincessSerenity's comment on Redigit🌳's profile post with Like Like.
    Use code CHIPPY to save 15% of your health as you burn and die.
  • Neday
    Neday commented on Redigit🌳's profile post.
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Neday
    Neday commented on Duskuro🌳's profile post.
    and the first 13 :dryadcool:
  • Neday
    Starting up a new beta run. Let’s go!
  • Neday
    Neday updated their status.
    mmm orange (enchanted moons mod: harvest moon sketch)
  • Neday
    Terraria Undeluxe is just WoW:Classic mind blowing I know
  • Neday
    blue moon sketch (modded terraria with cal mod oc) its terraria related i promise :D
  • Neday
    Neday commented on Neday's profile post.
    well quick is a relative term, it took me about 50 minutes to an hour
  • Neday
    Neday reacted to TechionPrime41 🌳's comment on Neday's profile post with Like Like.
    That was quick?!
  • Neday
    I dont post often anymore, but have a quick sketch i threw together because of the enchanted moons mod!
  • Neday
    Neday commented on Neday's profile post.
    2 legends, talking about being insane. thats kind of crazy ngl
  • Neday
    crazy
  • Neday
    Neday reacted to noobsqoou⛏️'s comment on Glasia🌳's profile post with Like Like.
    “At last, I can join my own forum and talk about myself!” And then it just starts posting selfies like “felt cute, might delete later”
  • Neday
    Neday reacted to Redigit🌳's comment on Glasia🌳's profile post with Like Like.
    We can add a ChatGPT TerrariaBot
  • Neday
    is that a heckin raven form im getting closer to collecting all the druid wildforms, like infinity stones
  • Neday
    Move aside Banjo-Kazooie
  • Neday
    im still alive but barely lmao have this terrarian comic i made with another artist's oc :)
  • Neday
    These forums are something we provide to the community at no cost and completely ad free. We get to have this because of the moderators...
  • Neday
    Neday reacted to Causal_Weird0' 🦫's comment on Redigit🌳's profile post with Like Like.
    Take your time. Always prefer to see the full completed product rather than a rushed out mess (Looking at you AAA companies).
  • Neday
    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Neday
    Just a recap this month. We are polishing up something special for next month. It is something that has been asked for frequently :D
  • Neday
    Neday reacted to Pinkigit🌳's comment on Pinkigit🌳's profile post with Like Like.
    @Redigit🌳 Why don't we add a new achievement: Trap Taster - Killed by all types of traps.
Back
Top Bottom