Recent content by nemesisevil

1. nemesisevil

Xbox One Looking other Xbone player's

Just looking for other Xbox one players. Add me nemesisevil187
  2. nemesisevil

PS4 anyone with a extra reaper outfit I could have

Just looking for the reaper outfit on ps4 lease add me psn wickednemesis thank you for reading
  3. nemesisevil

PS4 need some ps4 players to join me

Is my little dungeon farm
  4. nemesisevil

Damn I wish vempire daggers I got alot of armors but nothing seems to really work as great as people say it does I got Spectre armor and I use magic all the time I see fools take hits like it was nothing here I get one hit and half my life is gone even with me using all magic weapons and spells
  5. nemesisevil

Just need to beat all the bosses twice now and I need some help making g my world hollow
  6. nemesisevil

Playing on ps4 add me wickednemesis

Playing on ps4 add me wickednemesis
  7. nemesisevil

My place I'm working on How do I join a ps4 clan ? Or anyone looking for players I would love to be on a mod clan Learn how to do some cool stuff
  8. nemesisevil

Just add me buddy I'm down to help you also ps now is not too bad all the ps3 games you want to play on the side Oops my bad ps4 lol and just give it another 2 half years and the ps5 will be here
  9. nemesisevil

Sorry I pressed back on my phone and it reported I really hope people are still playing it on ps4
  10. nemesisevil

Pretty much said in the title but I really need some players to come join me on a quest please feel free to send me a friend request psn:wickednemesis
  11. nemesisevil

need some ps4 players to join me

Pretty much said in the title but I really need some players to come join me on a quest please feel free to send me a friend request psn:wickednemesis
Back
Top Bottom