Recent content by NeoAtreides

1. NeoAtreides

Items Consulta / Query

Hello long ago I had suggested the incorporation of the hopper or funnel that has the same mechanics or similar to that of minecraft. It will be possible that it is incorporated?, since I know that there are no more updates. It seems to me that it would be a very useful item more than anything...
  2. NeoAtreides

An Eye For An Eye: Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update Launches Today!

Hello Thank you developers for the usual surprises !!. Now I wanted to consult because I do not understand well, this will apply to our version of terraria or we will have to buy it separately, I have the Steam version. Thanks. PS: Although I LOVE Terraria (it was my first original game that...
  3. NeoAtreides

1.4+ PC Dedicated Server: New World auto-creation failure with specific seed values

Hello Copy this steam seed 5162020 , it is a mistake or it is a joke by the developers, there is no dungeon, instead of the guide the party girl appears, when the world loads there is a moon in the shape of a smile and some clouds that have a transparent human face . There is corruption and...
  4. NeoAtreides

Translation

Hello First of all I want to thank you for this "Masterpiece called 'TERRARIA'". This is not a bug, but I did not know where to put the query, the game is translated into Spanish but everything new is in English; for example when I enter the happiness section of the NPCs. Will this ever...
  5. NeoAtreides

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Hi N00000000!!!! :D:D:D
  6. NeoAtreides

Hello I don't agree with that, one of the best prehardmode bows was "Bee's Knees" and that's not the case anymore; also keep in mind that long distance armor sets are less strong than melee ones. My pleas, were eavesdropping (Joke)
  7. NeoAtreides

Hello Or did I not read correctly or nothing is mentioned regarding the addition of the contest costumes? Because I'm dying to wear the "WANDERING RONIN" outfit
  8. NeoAtreides

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

Hello They gave me straight to the heart, the melancholy of parting!
  9. NeoAtreides

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

Hello Where do I read the report?
  10. NeoAtreides

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Hello I think the balance is very good, but many of us like to play long distance with bows, it always seemed to me that the combat in terrarium is focused more on hand-to-hand combat and not on distance combat using bows (I am not aiming for magic) , it would be nice if this topic can be seen...
  11. NeoAtreides

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

Hola ¿Cuándo sabremos los resultados?
  12. NeoAtreides

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

Hello My best congratulations to all! What incredible jobs !!!
  13. NeoAtreides

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Hello Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thankkkkk yooooouuuuu!!!!
  14. NeoAtreides

CC Creation Compendium #73

It would be great if you can download THANKS
  15. NeoAtreides

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Hi Can this be translated into Spanish or can the text be copied to translate it?
Back
Top Bottom