Recent content by Neotornado

1. Neotornado

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

now that you put it like that, fair point. (it was on-catch, not on-kill) I do really like that I can get luminite without having to re-fight the moon lord (most post-game mods tend to require a TON of luminte) so having those is helpful. I should probably do a full test on which butterflies can...
  2. Neotornado

having fun with the new update but I don't know if having the tier IV and V ("the tier" I guess) butterfly staves being pre-hardmode is a good idea, as even the tier II and III staves are good summoner weapons in pre-hardmode. (the ruby, diamond, and shroomite butterflies are available...
  3. Neotornado

I liked the magma dragons a bit more myself, if anything I'd say have one beholder and the rest be dragons if you want that special effect, if not just go all dragons. Also if you don't have the honey blade and ESPECIALLY the hail bomber, I'd advise getting both; as both are super good. As for...
  4. Neotornado

okay got another glitch. Using the gateway glass without some way to protect against fall damage will give you fall damage relative to the vertical distance of your waypoint. (which given what it's used for, is generally enough to instantly kill you)
  5. Neotornado

Found a typo in the ornate jerkin's description: "increases duration...*cuts out the rest of the description*...by 2 second" Also spark taser + life leech vial, while less powerful than I remember it being, is still super good for where it's obtained. I'd suggest either nerfing the power/fire...
  6. Neotornado

Speaking of tweaking things, I feel like the defense penalty on spellbook - renewal needs to be more strict. While it's fine for most classes, summoners can easily spam it with the mana cufts and defense-increasing accessories to be nigh-unkillable short of super high damage sources... While...
  7. Neotornado

While mine isn't quite on the level of flooding hell, my aquatic depths spawned in a particularly bizarre spot so it's now flooding the both the jungle and a crimson chasm that were both far to the left. (I weep for this world once hardmode hits, crimson's in all of the worst possible spots)...
  8. Neotornado

For some reason the living leaf items drop whenever a living leaf block is interacted with. (grappling and shooting are both confirmed to drop it) This makes it pretty easy to generate an infinite number of them. On another note, can't wait to see if the terrarium bomber has been changed since I...
  9. Neotornado

Vuvuzela's a plantera drop I believe. it's sound is... something. On another subject, had another issue of "had to use cheats to get the tracker's thing to move" in this case, it was because tim didn't spawn pre-hardmode and still refused to spawn even with 2+ hours of gem robe hunting. I still...
  10. Neotornado

funny you mention that, I didn't know myself until I randomly found it in the party girl's inventory. I don't know if it's based on moon phase, but I feel like it's "beat at least one mechanical boss" considering that I'm pre-plantera at the moment. I'd say check her throughout hardmode and see...
  11. Neotornado

You'd be missing all of the Aquaite weapons/mimic drops, a few item drops (volt tomahawk, leviathan, deeplight esca), and a boss (abyssion) All of them except for the last one can easily be obtained by going into a new world and killing the WoF, getting all of the depths stuff in the new world...
  12. Neotornado

Okay on the most recent version, can confirm that the life water dosen't give it's buff when used via quick heal. Also going to note that my current world is absurd in that out of the last 10 nights I've had, 7 have been blood moons. Not sure if unlucky or calamity's "super-expert" mode is to...
  13. Neotornado

Speaking of bugs, I think opals break the metal detector? when I'm around one it's listing the nearby thing as blank. not sure if it's opals or something from tremors that's causing it, but I didn't have that issue before I updated. (it's normal most of the time thankfully) *edit* happened on...
  14. Neotornado

My spider cave wasn't in an ice biome and I was still able to find a brown recluse. They weren't super common so make sure that lifeform analyzer is workin'. Also going to note that the Flying Dutchman reward + coin ring was hilariously useful for making a lot of cash, even though it just...
  15. Neotornado

lol it's like the uzi where I farm it for hours on a ranger build and don't get it then have 3 randomly drop on the same non-ranger playthrough Also on the black dagger, I'm still confused as to what the point of the alt-fire on that weapon is. The normal fire is absurdly good (even compared to...
Back
Top Bottom