Recent content by Nescre

1. Nescre

There is only one clear winner and it’s green and you will all kneel

There is only one clear winner and it’s green and you will all kneel
  2. Nescre

Working as Designed Falling Ash projectiles don't drop as an item when landing at an unsiutable location

Thanks for the report! From what I'm seeing, the behaviour described matches the PC version. As such, it's currently working as designed on our end.
  3. Nescre

PS5 I can’t access my character on terraria ps5.

Hey nicco - prior to this, did you try changing your character's name at all? There's a known glitch involving renaming causing issues when a new world isn't joined after. That said, I'm sorry to hear this happened - I'd be happy to reimburse your items if our schedules align. My username on...
  4. Nescre

Switch My Bug List (Xbox 1 and Switch)

Thanks for the detailed report! To address each topic: Splitscreen void bag issue is known about, and is something that should be fixed in 1.4.5. We've received feedback in the past surrounding dash activation as a whole. I don't have a solution to share just yet, but it's certainly something...
  5. Nescre

Switch Demon Heart not working when would is switching over to hard

Thanks for the report! We placed the 6th and 7th accessory slots under the armor - could you confirm no accessory slots are unlocked there, as well as send us a photo of your equipment page? If nothing is unlocked and you only have the 5, could you send us a video of you trying to use the demon...
  6. Nescre

Working as Designed Moving Items Around In Inventory with Mouse/KB

Thanks for the report! As we discussed, this is working as designed, though we’ll certainly take the feedback into account.
  7. Nescre

Xbox One All Blocks Become Invisible Upon Fertilizing Echo-Coated Palm Tree Sapling

Thanks for the video! After giving it a try, I'm still struggling to reproduce this behaviour. Might you be able to send us your Xbox gamertag so we can replicate your exact setup? Over DMs is fine if you'd prefer not to post it here.
  8. Nescre

**REPORTED** Xbox One player one grid off centered to the actual world

Thanks for this - I believe this behaviour will be fixed when the next update releases.
  9. Nescre

Xbox One Game freeze-control goes dead

Thanks for the report - would you be able to get a video of this happening? Additionally, could you let me know whether you're playing on keyboard or controller?
  10. Nescre

PS4 Crashing Issue

Thanks for the report - to clarify, does this happen when travelling to a specific spot of the world, or does it happen just about anywhere? Do you find it happens more often when near specific things (like water)? Could you also confirm your build number for me? It can be found in the bottom...
  11. Nescre

**REPORTED** Joining issue on ps4

Thanks for the report! We're aware of some hiccups in PS4 multiplayer, and have them logged as tickets. I believe these will all be fixed when the next update releases.
  12. Nescre

PS5 Armour in helmet slot.

Thanks for the report - do you have a screenshot of this? When equipping your chestplate, what helmet did it wind up replacing? Similarly, do you recall how you equipped the chestplate (manually dragging, quick binding, etc.)?
  13. Nescre

**REPORTED** [1.4] Have to aim one block above what i want to hit/place. Cursor is too slow to aim.

This is one we've got logged in our system, and it should be fixed in the next update. Thank you for reporting!
  14. Nescre

Xbox One All Blocks Become Invisible Upon Fertilizing Echo-Coated Palm Tree Sapling

Thanks for the report - I'm not able to reproduce this currently. Could you clarify what you mean by the "2nd block" of the tree? Also, would it be possible to request a video of these steps? Additionally, I'm noticing you've given your player some hacked buffs - if this is a legitimate copy of...
  15. Nescre

Working as Designed Golem not spawning

This matches PC 1.4.4.9 behaviour, so it's currently working as intended on our end. That said, I'll forward this to RL so that they're aware of it.
Back
Top Bottom