Recent content by NhatAnh0475

1. NhatAnh0475

tModLoader Magic Storage

Guest I gonna create a new world, defeat boss and earn 100% Shadow Diamond.
  2. NhatAnh0475

tModLoader Where's My Items

Hey, I got a plan for you :3 it call find everything in everywhere even from other mod, magic Storage example. The mod is really great and it keep me from waste crafting when I don't know where it been put but... the range isn't full screen, hope you can increase the range a little bit. Thanks.
  3. NhatAnh0475

tModLoader Upgraded Accessories

Yeah, the graphic do look really great. But... the animation motion is kinda too fast, hope the dev would slow it down a bit so we can enjoy the motion of this great mod :3
  4. NhatAnh0475

tModLoader Teleporters unchained

Is this mod dead yet?
  5. NhatAnh0475

1. What is a sprites? 2. Your Threatening Presence isn't working, hope you would fix that, thanks. It say increases pickup range for life hearts and mana stars but it doesn't).
  6. NhatAnh0475

Where Exoskeleton need to be equip? I don't want to waste the Mechanic Cart.
  7. NhatAnh0475

Game Mechanics Enemy invulnerability

It seem that if you hit them with a non-piercing weapon, they can still take damage from player.
  8. NhatAnh0475

tModLoader Friendly NPCs Don't Die Mod

This mod would be a great mod.... if it isn't 1 year old since the last update and ban the player from using the number key. When I uninstall the mod, the number key work perfectly again.
  9. NhatAnh0475

Hey Gortart: Could you please add Update Imformation on the mod Browser please? Thanks.
  10. NhatAnh0475

Blocks & Decoration Gem Locks and Announcement Box

Does anyone see the GemLock is useless? I can just destroy the Gem Lock and replace it with a switch and it all be done. The announcent box is cool through.
  11. NhatAnh0475

tModLoader Magic Storage

It already cheat, even the name have the word cheat "cheat menu". How the f*** would it be fair when you already cheating? -_- What the f*** would I want to go underground since I got an unlimited amount of material? Sorry for saying f*** too much since it cleary cheating and you say it fair -_-
  12. NhatAnh0475

tModLoader Magic Storage

If the shadow Diamond have a value to sell then it doesn't useless. Beside, I don't want to waste my hundred of White Diamond when there is Shadow Diamond. I have a suggestion: For every new boss defeted, the player have 100% to recieve a Shadow Diamond. For every old boss defeted, the player...
  13. NhatAnh0475

tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

Do they gonna work similar to mount? Increase the player height? (Thanks for the mod :3)
  14. NhatAnh0475

tModLoader LavaRain - It makes lava rain from the sky.

Why play when we are gonna die anyway?
  15. NhatAnh0475

tModLoader Magic Storage

Do anything see that obtain Shadow Diamond is harder than Normal Diamond? While we can only obtain Shadow Diamond for every new boss instead of every times we defeated boss?
Back
Top Bottom