Recent content by Nibblemaniac

1. Nibblemaniac

tModLoader Server "Memory" Leakage

Hello, I made a post about this before somewhat maybe around a year ago. I wanted to get Terraria fixed without too much of the cost of hardware since i had mixed answers. I talked to a few people and the outcome seemed a bit confusing. In short summary, the server that I run will go fine if...
  2. Nibblemaniac

tModLoader Random Slowness and Frame Stutter

I would also like to inform that I have beaten Modded Terraria with Tremor Remastered, Calamity Mod, and Thorium Mod all turned on by defeating the moonlord without any problems. This has been reoccuring past that point, but not sure why.
  3. Nibblemaniac

tModLoader Random Slowness and Frame Stutter

Hello, I have a pretty dire issue that I cannot seem to fix no matter whatever I do. So let me back this up.. I was playing on tModLoader with a quite a few friends, we began a playthrough, and it worked out well. Went on for a few days, built a base, defeated the Eye of Cthulu, and everything...
  4. Nibblemaniac

tModLoader Calamity Mod

This mod is outstanding! This just makes the game give it that extra "oomph" with Expert + Revengeance, and even Death Mode! I'm not going to lie, this mod makes the gameplay definitely change, especially with Thorium. It teaches you to prepare yourself ahead of time instead of jumping right in.
  5. Nibblemaniac

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Not sure if this is the place or not, but I did find a kind of exploited bug here, preferably two. 1. So far when I tend to grind for the Aged Root Pods from the Reachmen, I tend to get crafted weapons from the Calamity Mod as a loot drop. I have recreated this problem twice as the first drop...
  6. Nibblemaniac

Items Perhaps a Harpy Staff?

Summon weapon. Maybe 10 to 15 damage. Crafted from Harpy Feathers and some other material. (Late reply)
  7. Nibblemaniac

Items Perhaps a Harpy Staff?

I know it sounds cheap and probably has been posted before, but if there was a Harpy Staff, I would be forever happy. And who knows, maybe you can become a harpy yourself. If someone could make the mod for this, that would be great or even if it was added into the core game.
  8. Nibblemaniac

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Don't mean to sound repetitive, but yeah the Tremor Mod is creating a endless loading error upon re-entering a world with the mod on currently. If this is fixed, I'll totally dig using this mod on. I already love the mod and wish to use it, but it makes it impossible to use for hosting with this...
Back
Top Bottom