Recent content by Nider

1. Nider

tModLoader Infinite world - A proof of concept that prove nothing is impossible (W.I.P)

Hello, how's the project going? Been a while since the last update
  2. Nider

tModLoader Infinite world - A proof of concept that prove nothing is impossible (W.I.P)

Rather than making Goblin Scout (and King Slime) spawn everywhere, I'd suggest making minimal distance from spawn dependent on world size options (a nice touch to keep the latter ones relevant)
  3. Nider

Hello there. Are you planning to only make the world infinite horizontally or vertically as well? If both, I have a suggestion to make vertical infinity optional (and have said size be controlled through world size option). Also, how are you planning to handle vanilla distance-related content...
  4. Nider

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I would like to make a suggestion. Please implement Normal Ore Generation, Hardmode Ore Generation and World Evil Generation mechanisms from Drunk World as separate options in the future version of TerraCustom. I don't know the way you've coded these features in the current version, but I would...
  5. Nider

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

The most direct way to get around the issue is to find and install a separate copy of Terraria 1.3 and run TerraCustom from there. That's how I got it working on my end, even tmodloader is being located correctly
  6. Nider

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Is there a possibility of TerraCustom being updated to support 1.4 before the tModLoader catches up? The sole reason I use both the mod loader and TerraCustom is to create 16800 tile-wide words using the Large World Enabler
Back
Top Bottom