1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.
Night_MARE
Last Activity:
Nov 14, 2017
Birthday:
Oct 18, 1997

Share This Page

Night_MARE

Terrarian, Male, 21

42 games, game development, school, personal life.... :eek: I am drowning in this massive flood called life :crying: Aug 15, 2017

Night_MARE was last seen:
Nov 14, 2017
    1. Night_MARE
      Night_MARE
      42 games, game development, school, personal life.... :eek: I am drowning in this massive flood called life :crying:
      1. Night_MARE
        Night_MARE
        It's all going MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDD!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! :(
        Aug 15, 2017
      2. The Ice Cube
        The Ice Cube
        dude
        just

just dont think about it

lie down and the floor and stare at the ceiling

and just dont think about it
        Aug 15, 2017
      3. Night_MARE
        Night_MARE
        Thnx m8! It really worked!
        #I_am_back_alive ;)
        Aug 16, 2017
    2. Night_MARE
      Night_MARE
      Gamer, Game Dev, and more.... XD
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Night_MARE
        Night_MARE
        Oh yeah, on GTAForums. I (somewhat) helped you out with your ENB problem for gta sa
        Jul 21, 2017
      3. Stickyb0mbSandwhich
        Stickyb0mbSandwhich
        @Night_MARE holy. what are the odds of this? > w < welcome to the forums! .... even though you've been here since monday XD
        Jul 21, 2017
      4. Night_MARE
        Night_MARE
        Ye thanks amigo!
        Jul 21, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 18, 1997 (Age: 21)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC

Signature

Gamer, Game Dev and more... XD
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GAMES I PLAY -
    AOE (I, II and III), BeamNG.Drive, Call of Duty 1, DRIV3R, Cricket 04, 07, FIFA 99 (LOL), FIFA 09, Earn to die (1,2,2012 - I keep repeating 'em XD), GearBlocks, All GTAs till San Andreas, GUN, KSP, LFS, NFS MW 2005, UG2, PC Building Simulator, Prince of Persia The Two Thrones, Ravenfield, Scarface - The World is Yours, SimplePlanes, Streets of Rogue, Terraria, Tesla Simulator, The Simpsons Hit and Run, The Sims, Transformers the game, RoR, ETS, Minecraft and a whole lot of DOS Games with DOSBOX.

WHERE CAN I BE FOUND FOR MULTIPLAYER -

SA-MP, Terraria, Minecraft, VC-MP, Rigs of Rods,SimplePlanes (with MP mod)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OTHER FORUMS YOU CAN FIND ME ON-
    Reddit, Minecraft Forums, Unity Forums, Rigs of Rods forums, GTA Forums, SimplePlanes forums(will be registering soon)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------