Recent content by NightAngel98

1. NightAngel98

Need a little help throwing together a modlist

As the title says. I don't really have anything I'm leaning towards right now, basically just playing through calamity one expert mode but wanna spice things up once I finish this playthrough and have stuff that'll hold my attention for a pretty long time, if not until I get bored of modded...
  2. NightAngel98

A first dive into modded Terraria.

It gets a bit easier once you're more set up, usually after a few days in game as long as your progressing at a normal ish rate. Revengance is very fun, even tho it does make the game quite a bit harder. PS if you want someone to play with sometime I can throw my Discord your way later, I...
  3. NightAngel98

tModLoader FPS Drops Calamity (I think)

Weirdly enough, I used 32-bit and it was running considerably smoother without any changes on my end. Huh.
  4. NightAngel98

Seems that way, because generally it runs perfectly. I'm gonna make a world backup when I get home and try reinstalling TModLoader and the 64-bit version and see if that fixes anything. (honestly, I'm gonna see if I can install it without the vulkan files because I swear it ran better with just...
  5. NightAngel98

Resolved Calamity playthrough crashing after beating WoF

Apologies for the super super late response, but I had to stop using that specific summon (that I quite honestly don't even remember the name of currently but can check once I get home). The issue may have been addressed at this point though, assuming I can craft it in my current world I'll...
  6. NightAngel98

As the title says, I'm getting some pretty big FPS drops while playing Calamity. Only seems to happen when specific enemies spawn (i.e Void Wyvern that the Cultist spawns, for some reason) and I haven't had this issue until just now at the cultist fight. I'll throw my computer specs up here when...
  7. NightAngel98

Solved, for some reason a hard mode summon from Lithos Armory was shooting projectiles that caused Calamity to freeze.
  8. NightAngel98

Hi, As the title says, my game is freezing randomly (it's not really a crash, my player character just freezes and can't take damage or do any actions, I can't even select a different item, but enemies are still moving) after beating WoF. It will run for maybe a couple of minutes each time, and...
Back
Top Bottom