Recent content by NightKosh

1. NightKosh

Biomes & Nature Corruption and Carmesin

As already was mentioned, such way requires additional side tools(which can be broken, or outdated). Furthermore such special seeds make additional changes in world generation.
  2. NightKosh

Yes, I really need it. All the time I'm planning to play on new world, I should spent some time looking for an actual configurable tool for world generation, such as terracustom(which is out of date now) or waiting for its updates, to be able to generate such world. So I definitely understand...
  3. NightKosh

No, it will not. At least on big worlds. What kind of reasons can it be? There are no anything specific or imbalanced to obtained both type os items. And you can have both of them, just playing on 2 worlds. I'm just trying to say that in the current state of game you should play on 2 worlds...
  4. NightKosh

Unfortunately I completely disagreed with previous posts. Right at the moment there are no way to create both of those biomes at world generation, without side tools(which can be broken or not updated, like "TerraCustom" right at the moment), or some kind of "weird" seeds. For sure you can get...
Back
Top Bottom