Recent content by Nikitas10

1. Nikitas10

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Well if you call it a strategy for older players, it most likely gonna be nerfed. And Gravitiation Potion aren't the only way to get up, as with the snake charmer flute can help with that, and the fact the wings are such a powercreep compare to other mobility options you have, I rather see them...
  2. Nikitas10

Other point I add is the fact it just boost all the other classes gain the same benefit if you allow summon tools to crit, so your pointing helping summoner by putting crit would just make it under-classed the same before
  3. Nikitas10

Well, in the case of the golden horseshoe, it being diluted doesn't really help its case being in there when you could just potion flip to get a accessory (Fletching Wings) you be using for the entirely of Pre-HM.
  4. Nikitas10

Game Mechanics Some changes I don't get in 1.4 [Hotbar, Strange Plant, Moss]

Eh I kinda disagree with this notion, as most people would actually skip dyes, as there not said how to get while the strange plants were very easy to find and there color choice would spread out form there. Besides the awareness wouldn't change at all as most of time the people would throw it...
  5. Nikitas10

When in doubt, equip cross necklace.
  6. Nikitas10

Can you do Journey mode people a favor and add the expert mode exclusive statues in the mist crafting? It be great to have as we can have those item in Journey Mode legitmently.
  7. Nikitas10

tModLoader The Shapeshifter

I wondering if your gonna update again for the two new bosses in Terraria 1.4 when tmodloader updates.
  8. Nikitas10

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Actually, any rare mob like nymph or doctor bones can drop a gem in eternity mode, go to deviant shop and all those enemies can drop it
  9. Nikitas10

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Well isn't every boss summon also need a price increase is what you mean? Since the boss does drop more money than what you summon them for if you sell everything, you got to consider the price discounts that Mutant gives in term with the pirate invasion summons, would maybe need a steeper cost...
  10. Nikitas10

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Have a better question, how are other people suppose to know this item is Pre-Hardmode exclusive?
  11. Nikitas10

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Quick question, regarding the steel enchantment (Thorium exclusive enchantment) as its impossible to get in hard-mode since the NPC who sells it replace the steel armor with durasteel, will there be a way to get steel armor hard mode or a indication that this set of item would be impossible to...
  12. Nikitas10

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

I would like a booster for the Sand Elemental in Anti-buff mode that make you immune to the Mighty Wind and perhaps a little summoner damage boost, since its spawn in sand tornadoes to do its work.
Back
Top Bottom