Recent content by @nimeBoyWiresThings

1. @nimeBoyWiresThings

do you what to chat with me and someone else plz?

do you what to chat with me and someone else plz?
  2. @nimeBoyWiresThings

no

no
  3. @nimeBoyWiresThings

god bless

god bless
  4. @nimeBoyWiresThings

oh ok ;( but can it get at least something new plz

oh ok ;( but can it get at least something new plz
  5. @nimeBoyWiresThings

plz update the 3DS plz i tired of not having the luanar events or the moon lord or the lunitic...

plz update the 3DS plz i tired of not having the luanar events or the moon lord or the lunitic cultist
  6. @nimeBoyWiresThings

Dovahkiin201 idk if you are talking about how to install mods for terraria on the 3DS because if...

Dovahkiin201 idk if you are talking about how to install mods for terraria on the 3DS because if so it's realy hard to do and idk how to to that
  7. @nimeBoyWiresThings

you can't by legal standerders unless your willing to install homebrew aka luma 3DS to it but i...

you can't by legal standerders unless your willing to install homebrew aka luma 3DS to it but i don't know how to set that stuff up because i don't want a fine
  8. @nimeBoyWiresThings

ChippyGaming you should play the 3DS version of terraria its super smooth and tons of fun plz...

ChippyGaming you should play the 3DS version of terraria its super smooth and tons of fun plz do a 3DS play series
  9. @nimeBoyWiresThings

ChippyGaming i luve your channel and subscribed to you

ChippyGaming i luve your channel and subscribed to you
  10. @nimeBoyWiresThings

Thats so cuwt

Thats so cuwt
  11. @nimeBoyWiresThings

-Works for all items including money -Can be done several times -Warning can glitch a character...

-Works for all items including money -Can be done several times -Warning can glitch a character like you losing 1 item in your inventory -Here's how to do it -Put the item you want to dupe and save -Then take the item out -Save the game again but as it saves shut the 3DS off or take the cart out...
  12. @nimeBoyWiresThings

[3DS] Duplication Glitch Single Player Ver 1.0.5 :merchantsmile:

[3DS] Duplication Glitch Single Player Ver 1.0.5 :merchantsmile:
Back
Top Bottom