Recent content by NinjaKitty

1. NinjaKitty

Sprites The Infestation (Alternate Corruption)

oh, cool. can't wait to play it!
  2. NinjaKitty

Sprites The Infestation (Alternate Corruption)

OKAY! CAN I MAKE THIS A MOD, OR... THIS LOOKS FEKIN AMAZING! I WOULD BE HAPPY TO CODE THIS! plz this would be an absolutely outstanding mod!
  3. NinjaKitty

if it's not dead, i can make some fairly decent sprites for your mod. I know this is prob the...

if it's not dead, i can make some fairly decent sprites for your mod. I know this is prob the entirely wrong place to post this, but i could help. also am a little corious about the secrecy, but i wont question! have a good day.
  4. NinjaKitty

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

thank you so much it is very confusing
  5. NinjaKitty

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

HOW IN THE EVERLIVING CRAP DO I GET A MYSTERIOUS TABLET!
  6. NinjaKitty

tModLoader can't compile mods at all! (on linux)

holy crap thanks, didn't think it was possible, nice
  7. NinjaKitty

tModLoader can't compile mods at all! (on linux)

I keep trying to compile my small mod for terraria in linux, but it won't cooperate. This is the error i keep getting: Error running mcs: Cannot find the specified file at Mono.CSharp.CSharpCodeCompiler.CompileFromFileBatch (System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerParameters options, System.String[]...
  8. NinjaKitty

tModLoader Assorted Crazy Things; A Mod Full of Crazy Things

but is it compatible with calamity mod? i really want this, but is it compatible?
  9. NinjaKitty

tModLoader Succubi's Wrath

please bring it back that was a good mod.
  10. NinjaKitty

Is there a tileID for water? And/or is there a way to place water with the use of an item?

I'm trying to create a clentaminator fluid that converts air into water, but I'm clearly having difficulties. I'm fairly certain I can use voodoo magic to detect air as a tile, but I dont know how i would convert that air into the water tile. Any help would be appreciated, if it's not possible...
  11. NinjaKitty

What is the TileID for Dirt? (Not the number, the tile)

I know it sounds like a stupid question, but I can't find it anywhere! I need it for a custom clentaminator fluid script portion: if (TileID.Sets.Conversion.Stone ( <- This is the thing I want to change to dirt! )[type]) { Main.tile[k, l].type= (ushort)mod.TileType("AngelTears")...
  12. NinjaKitty

dude which way is the thing on your profile image spinning? it hurts my brain.

dude which way is the thing on your profile image spinning? it hurts my brain.
  13. NinjaKitty

How do I create armor that gives movement bonuses in water?

So I'm trying to add leggings to an armor set that will give movement in water without it being a set bonus. But I do not know how to accomplish this. Help would be appreciated.
Back
Top Bottom