Recent content by ninjawurmple

1. N

Is it really you?

Is it really you?
  2. N

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I think every monster needs a functional statue, both for mapmakers and consistency's sake.
  3. N

Weapons & Equip Paintball Machine Gun

The real question is what are you doing if you don't support?
  4. N

Mobile Can't find chlorophyte? Well this is the guide for you!

i was joking about the chlotopute bit. It's a typo in the main post on @darthmorf 's second tip.
  5. N

Mobile Can't find chlorophyte? Well this is the guide for you!

Wow! I've never found chlotopute before! Other than that, it's a pretty good guide. A lot of my friends who are new to the game rage about how they can't find chlorophyte and I always give them exactly this lecture.
  6. N

Weapons & Equip Weapon ideas for Terraria 1.3

You wouldn't mind if I created a separate plasma gun suggestion thread with the sprites I created? I will credit you for the original idea if I do.
  7. N

Here are my sprites ( a little rusty - haven't done this in a while): The plasma gun - sold by the cyborg "Fires powerful sticky grenades" Plasma ball - used as ammo (also sold by cyborg) "It's like supergluing your fingers together, only explosive" What do you think? EDIT: Resized...
  8. N

I will sprite if you want - that was what I offered to do.
  9. N

I think the plasma gun idea is most interesting. Why not do some work on that? If you worked out a bit more information for it, I would be happy to sprite it.
  10. N

The ideas themselves seem solid, but a couple may be a little redundant - for example the gatlinginator is very similar to the gatligator in both name and mechanic, and the triple repeater is a little like the chlorophyte shotbow - however I do very much like the plasma gun and sword. perhaps...
  11. N

PC Actuators jumbling states

Thanks for your help, guys! megamage, If you are still interested, I am happy to send an image of wiring, but I feel this has been resolved to an extent I am happy with.
  12. N

I'm a little busy at the moment but i would be happy to show you around the machine on my server tomorrow? Or an image then If you prefer?
  13. N

This arena uses actuators to convert between pvp and boss arena modes - however, very shortly after completion, the actuators used have started acting up in the fashion shown: The actuators are shifting states inconsistently making the arena unuseable. Note that this world is on a multiplayer...
  14. N

About the discussion on Cthulu

If only the rest of us could be enlightened by the works of ol' Lovecraft - a great read, nice length on each story but not too long... EDIT: Most people probably don't even get the in joke about The Call OF Cthulhu explaining why he crops up in our pop culture and art all the time, which I...
  15. N

Other Game Doom (And its younger brothers)

Yes. Yes. I love Dooms I and II, despite having been born many years after it's initial release. Me and a friend have monthly LAN Doom sessions (our last was a play through of Aliens TC- unfortunately only in single player due to technical difficulties) while another friend and I are (were)...
Back
Top Bottom