Recent content by Noibatts

1. Noibatts

Weapons & Equip Dart Upgrades

same as the bullets, infinite pierce
  2. Noibatts

Weapons & Equip Dart Upgrades

As someone whose favourite class is ranged and favourite weapon is the Dart Rifle, I think a late game dart weapon is needed, maybe a post Plantera dart weapon and luminite darts would be so good. Reply if you have any better/more ideas
  3. Noibatts

Hot Topic Your Terraria Progress, Announcements, and Moments! Share Them Here!

This is about the 7th time I have died this far in, I beat the twins and was farming for daedelus when I forgot to pause my game and went to the bathroom. Came back and lost another great hardcore expert run. This was attempt 67 (because of my careless acts)
  4. Noibatts

Game Mechanics Invisible Dead-mans TNT

I do disarm every explosive, it is just completely invisible and unbreakable. next time i see a deadmans chest i will try to clip it and me disarming the explosives
  5. Noibatts

Game Mechanics Invisible Dead-mans TNT

I'm not sure if this is meant to go here but ill try. I am trying to do a hardcore expert playthrough at the moment and i have died several times to invisible, unbreakable deadmans tnt. I think this is from caves and these chests being loaded over each other. i check the wiring and sure, theres...
  6. Noibatts

Builds 4 Classes dungeon build

i actually didnt think of this... i used echo walls with echo coated soul of flight in a jar, the sapphire gemspark wall would of been MUCH easier
  7. Noibatts

Builds 4 Classes dungeon build

Please give anything I can improve on, thank you!
  8. Noibatts

Blocks & Decoration Wood Wands

Probably living loom as pearlwood is available in hardmode
  9. Noibatts

Blocks & Decoration Wood Wands

I think every wood variant should get a living wood wand. I don't think the natural massive trees should appear in every biome so i have 2 ideas: 1: Crafting the wands with: 50 wood of your preferred type and 5 stars at a living loom 2: Crafting the wands with 50 wood (again of your preferred...
  10. Noibatts

Hot Topic Your Terraria Progress, Announcements, and Moments! Share Them Here!

Red, from the bottom of my heart. i HATE YOU (jk ly /platonic <3) (i died 700 times and played for 100 hours)
  11. Noibatts

Game Mechanics Shimmer Treasure Bag drops

I think shimmering treasure bag drops will be very useful, but i have some ideas to stop players to instantly shimmer treasure bags. I think after the defeat of the Wall of Flesh all Pre-Hardmode treasure bag drops can be shimmered. For example, after the WoF has been defeated you can shimmer...
  12. Noibatts

Blocks & Decoration Asphalt Platforms

I think asphalt platforms will be very useful. i hate when i try fight daylight Empress of Light and slow down my speed so much after been on asphalt then jump up to platforms.
  13. Noibatts

Weapons & Equip Fishing specific reforges

I was thinking about this last night and its that fishing accessories would get fishing focused reforges, here's some i though about: 'Lured ___' where if the accessory is reforged with this it would throw out a extra lure, i'm not sure if it should be stacked or not for balancing. (this could...
Back
Top Bottom