Recent content by NonstopAa1

1. NonstopAa1

PC Shadow Chest spawned outside 'explorable' map

I was casually exploring the Underworld, and when I finally reached the edge, I noticed that a chest was detected nearby. It was literally at the edge, so I thought the chest could have actually been above the Underworld but once I went up, it no longer detected the chest. I went back down and...
  2. NonstopAa1

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

Thank you so much to Re-Logic and Mr. Redigit for creating this awesome game, and thank you to the Terraria Discord and Terraria Community Forums for this opportunity. I only started playing Terraria at the end of 2019, and I have been hooked ever since. I have quite the number of questions to...
  3. NonstopAa1

That's not how it is, but it applies

That's not how it is, but it applies
  4. NonstopAa1

What?

What?
  5. NonstopAa1

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Meet Rage, my shameless self-insert avatar. The name of the set would be RagingGamer or just Rage. I'm not the best spriter out there, but I've tried my best. The Head Slot doesn't contain actual hair, only the headphones. I added the hair as in reference as to how the headphones may look like...
Back
Top Bottom