Recent content by Noobgamer1

1. Noobgamer1

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Ive seen other people have this problem but always the answer is just "move faster" or "dodge it" when its physically impossible. the death laser from WOF is locking onto me making it literally undodgeable. what am I supposed to do in the fight against a lock on ability that oneshots me?
  2. Noobgamer1

tModLoader LSMOD - LightShiro Mod

really cool idea, looking forward to seeing what else you do and come up with for this mod
  3. Noobgamer1

tModLoader Risk of Slime Rain - Risk of Rain in Terraria

As someone who doesn't comment often on the forums and as someone who loves risk or rain, this is an extremely cool mod idea. keep up the awesome work.
  4. Noobgamer1

Treasure bag not dropping from golem?

yep its one hundred percent calamity dimensions fault
  5. Noobgamer1

Treasure bag not dropping from golem?

yea ive just gained this problem, gonna try turning it off and see if it works.
  6. Noobgamer1

tModLoader Magical Things mod

Yea theres no rush, just thought id let you know. I figured it defiantly wasn't working when I swapped the boot slot to the area under wing slot and it wouldn't let me put it in at all
  7. Noobgamer1

tModLoader Magical Things mod

Seems that the mod is having problems with boots from enigma mod. Wont detect that the boots can be placed in the boot slot and will keep cycling in the normal equipment slots. Could be just me though, but would defiantly be a shame considering the crazy level the boots get to
  8. Noobgamer1

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So first of I can even use the search bar and I also tried mixing all the different filters to no avail sorry *cant* use the search bar
  9. Noobgamer1

I'm on windows 10 and I loaded the files manualy onto the terraria.exe location and it doesn't come up with mods on the browser
  10. Noobgamer1

So I'm having a problem with the modloader. It is not displaying the mods to download and I'm not realy sure what to do
Back
Top Bottom