Recent content by Noobiescrubpleb

1. Noobiescrubpleb

Game Mechanics "Min-Maxed" achievement

Well, it does mean that, but in a specific direction, not just in general. For example, getting all bmperma buffs would not be min-maxing, as they all do diferent things. It would more so just simply be maxing. To further this; in the context of Terraria, an example of min-maxing could be a...
  2. Noobiescrubpleb

The opposite, actually. He's stated that suggestions posted on his profile are almost guaranteed...

The opposite, actually. He's stated that suggestions posted on his profile are almost guaranteed to be forgotten about. The suggestion section is the home to post your, well, suggestions.
  3. Noobiescrubpleb

Right, no I understand the purpose, my issue is just with the achievement name having nothing to do with the actual achievement. By all means, it's your suggestion, do with it what you will. I was just suggesting a name change for the achievement.
  4. Noobiescrubpleb

This wouldn't really help players with numerous characters. That's also not what a min/max is. I like the idea of an achievement tied to this, but I think the name should be changed. Unfortunately, I do not have any suggestions currently on new potential names.
  5. Noobiescrubpleb

Mom, mom get the camera I'm famous!

Mom, mom get the camera I'm famous!
  6. Noobiescrubpleb

Big fan

Big fan
  7. Noobiescrubpleb

I'm subscribed to the suggestion section and RP section, so every time a new thread is posted in...

I'm subscribed to the suggestion section and RP section, so every time a new thread is posted in either, I get a notification.
  8. Noobiescrubpleb

I may have missed a few things. [ATTACH]

I may have missed a few things.
  9. Noobiescrubpleb

Things are not going well (in Helldivers 2). [ATTACH]

Things are not going well (in Helldivers 2).
  10. Noobiescrubpleb

New forum games have already been ceased, unfortunately.

New forum games have already been ceased, unfortunately.
  11. Noobiescrubpleb

There's a limit now? A limit for what?

There's a limit now? A limit for what?
  12. Noobiescrubpleb

It is sad, but he was 68yro, he lived a good long life.

It is sad, but he was 68yro, he lived a good long life.
  13. Noobiescrubpleb

Happy annual celebration of your escape from the womb!

Happy annual celebration of your escape from the womb!
  14. Noobiescrubpleb

Current favorite outfit I've made in Helldivers 2 [ATTACH]

Current favorite outfit I've made in Helldivers 2
  15. Noobiescrubpleb

Items Can you add a item

A reference to what, exactly? I don't think the game needs a reference to itself in itself.
Back
Top Bottom