Recent content by Noobmaster

1. N

tModLoader Magic Storage

Hi i love this mod i just found it but i have a question you see i'm using a good amount of mods that add more crafting stations is there a way to hook up more then 10 stations to a magic storage? so like say i could have all the stations hooked up if the time comes i get them all?
  2. N

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Have the makers of this mod ever thought of making a cross class of some classes like I'm a fan of magic all kinds be it summon or damage and I never know what to pick for my spark like it would be cool if there was a class that ups magic damage and minion damage with maybe only a few of the...
  3. N

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Hi i have a issue and i maybe just doing something wrong but how do i make the fungal tome?
  4. N

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

is there a way to turn off Enemy scaling no point in leveling if enemies level to after all.
  5. N

tModLoader [1.3] ARPG Loot

Hi I like the sound of this mod but does it work with other mods? Namely Calamity,Crystilium,fargo's mutant mod: summons and souls,Tremor remastered,more accessories,MaxStackPlus
  6. N

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Thank you!
  7. N

tModLoader [1.3.4.4] Upgrade System - Dushy's Upgrade

I see I may wait till the bugs are fixed then :)
  8. N

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

That would be great But I would also understand if it would be to much trouble I mean I know it's kind of a stupid issue I have sometimes I feel like i'm the one person in the world with this issue :)
  9. N

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Dang it I thought this could have been the mod I have been looking for....I have been looking for a mod that let's me fight the WOF without killing the guide but it seems I still would have to kill him at least once even in this mod if I knew how to mod terraria I would just make the mod myself...
  10. N

tModLoader [1.3.4.4] Upgrade System - Dushy's Upgrade

Really want this mod but I worry the mods I have will not work with it and crash the game anyone know if the following mods will work with this mod? Maxstackplus Calamity mod Fishing 2.0 Crystilium Thorium Tremor Remastered Boss HP bars
  11. N

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hi I really want to download this mod but I worry the 4 mods I have on will not work with it can someone tell me if they will work with this mod going? The mods are Tremor Remastered v 1.2.1.8 Crystilium v10.8 Thorium v1.2.13.6 Fishing 2.0 v1.2.1 Oh and if it will work will I need to make a new...
Back
Top Bottom