Recent content by noobsqoou⛏️

1. noobsqoou⛏️

Metroid Terraria? Metraria?

Metroid Terraria? Metraria?
  2. noobsqoou⛏️

Weapons & Equip What's up with the cyber angel costume?

Damn, that feels like forever ago. What’s crazy is that even after they picked the 1st/2nd/3rd, bonus entry, and dev pick, they later added the TV one that so many people were deeply upset about not being added.
  3. noobsqoou⛏️

[MEDIA]

4. noobsqoou⛏️

Game Mechanics Let the shooter use Mouse 2 to switch bullets

This reminded me of an idea I shared nearly a year and a half ago. TL;DR version: A “loadout” system for ammo slots, where a single user-defined hotkey changes the active ammo loadout An ammo preview for the cursor, borrowed from the feature that allows you to preview your bait when holding a...
  5. noobsqoou⛏️

Ah yes, my favorite 3D platformer: Contrabassoon-Glockenspiel. Who can forget that classic...

Ah yes, my favorite 3D platformer: Contrabassoon-Glockenspiel. Who can forget that classic theme?
  6. noobsqoou⛏️

Curious . . . will vampiric players receive the 10x damage from the Stake Launcher that the...

Curious . . . will vampiric players receive the 10x damage from the Stake Launcher that the Vampire enemy receives? It could make for an interesting vampire hunter mini-game of some sort.
  7. noobsqoou⛏️

Not sure if I should be scared or excited. Scarecited?

Not sure if I should be scared or excited. Scarecited?
  8. noobsqoou⛏️

I think 170 tiles would be perfect, as that would match the same radius as enemy banners and...

I think 170 tiles would be perfect, as that would match the same radius as enemy banners and other AoE furniture.
  9. noobsqoou⛏️

I vaguely recall some big gaming youtubers of the time running Let’s Plays of the game...

I vaguely recall some big gaming youtubers of the time running Let’s Plays of the game: Yogscast, TotalBiscuit (rip o7), and probably some others I can’t quite remember.
  10. noobsqoou⛏️

Going off @CannedPotato ‘s suggestion, take a Possessed Hatchet and a Flask of Ichor. Now you...

Going off @CannedPotato ‘s suggestion, take a Possessed Hatchet and a Flask of Ichor. Now you have a free and easy means of applying the ichor debuff to enemies.
  11. noobsqoou⛏️

@Korok 🪓 [IMG]

@Korok 🪓
  12. noobsqoou⛏️

You calling Red “Mr. Spinks” spawned this visual in my head of him sneaking around the world of...

You calling Red “Mr. Spinks” spawned this visual in my head of him sneaking around the world of Terraria setting up various traps with someone singing: “You’re a mean one, Mr. Spinks.”
  13. noobsqoou⛏️

Biomes & Nature Extra large world. Why don't we have larger or bigger mauntains?

Maybe there could be a seed/modifier that would alter the world height so large worlds would have the surface height of a medium or even small world. This would make the sky taller, allowing for grander terrain features.
  14. noobsqoou⛏️

Biomes & Nature Extra large world. Why don't we have larger or bigger mauntains?

I’ve always played on Large worlds since I first bought the game, because I like having so many opportunities to find cool stuff on my way to a particular objective and I also like being able to crest a hill and even fly a bit without getting immediately assaulted by Wyverns. I would definitely...
Back
Top Bottom