Recent content by Nordblum

1. Nordblum

tModLoader Smooth Lighting

Please consider porting this great mod to 1.4 if it's even possible. Playing without it feels like I'm on some alpha version of the game, that's how bad default lighting looks compared to this mod's look.
  2. Nordblum

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Found a little bug in the latest version. Ice Crates can not be placed on top of each other like vanilla crates can. I didn't test other biome crates from the mod though, but if I had to guess - they don't stack too.
  3. Nordblum

tModLoader AutoReforge mod

Just found a bug. If you put the Golem Fist in the slot, the autoreroll button will say "reforge until Legendary". It will then keep reforging it forever, because for some melee weapons the best modifier is Godly or Demonic, which is the case for Golem Fist.
  4. Nordblum

I'm using this mostly with Calamity weapons and accessories and it works fine.
  5. Nordblum

Excellent mod. The best solution to the problem of reforging in my opinion.
  6. Nordblum

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies Relaunch Beta

Did you not read the very first post in this thread? It's clearly stated that there are no items added in this version at all - exactly what you want
  7. Nordblum

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies Relaunch Beta

So far so good, modded enemies work too for now. Are all prefixes implemented already or just some of them? I've yet to meet a splitting enemy, maybe just bad luck.
  8. Nordblum

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Just watched the latest video by FuryForged. He's got this mod in it. Does it mean he's beta testing it and it'll be released soon-ish? Edit: just checked in-game, the latest published version there is 2.0.0, so it really is updated and back.
  9. Nordblum

tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

There's an interesting bug I just found. When you have any dyed tool or weapon equipped in your active slot, all fallen stars will be, while falling only, dyed the same way. Also, when using Helpful Hotkeys mod, a simillar scenario is possible. 1. Set "Use item in 20th slot" hotkey to, say, X...
  10. Nordblum

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

That was quick. Thank you very much, playng without your essential mod is nearly the same for me as having a power outage.
  11. Nordblum

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Just experienced the same.
  12. Nordblum

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

Yogurt's not infinite, so I need to pass the time somehow before Gooseman gets me a new pack of yogurts.
  13. Nordblum

Now THAT's an informative bug-report, a thing all developers dream about.
  14. Nordblum

Will Wits remain unable to be directly leveled up? It seems like one of main attributes, yet may only be increased by reforging.
  15. Nordblum

This will be resolved in the future version of the mod, life and mana crystals will work again.
Back
Top Bottom