Recent content by Not the boulder

1. Not the boulder

Game Mechanics Add dynamic probabilities to certain catches?

The probability of catching certain fish is too high (e.g. Purple Clubberfish in Corruption)。 Can reduce their probability based on how much they have in a player's inventory?
  2. Not the boulder

@creatinepill Redigit🌳

@creatinepill Redigit🌳
  3. Not the boulder

@creatinepill Changes in the stages of the game,I don't speak English very well, sorry.

@creatinepill Changes in the stages of the game,I don't speak English very well, sorry.
  4. Not the boulder

@Redigit🌳 Are we really going to get Duke Fishron's period change in 1.4.5?Yes or no?:rslime:

@Redigit🌳 Are we really going to get Duke Fishron's period change in 1.4.5?Yes or no?:rslime:
  5. Not the boulder

The Duke's main problem is that its AI and stats are so mismatched that it is almost OHKO...

The Duke's main problem is that its AI and stats are so mismatched that it is almost OHKO against the player on high difficulty and even FTW, but what about its AI? Fixed number of collisions and skills only. Such AI players are very easy to dodge after getting acquainted with it, which...
  6. Not the boulder

@Redigit🌳 I don't think it's a good idea to ban the Truffle Worm from spawning or reduce its...

@Redigit🌳 I don't think it's a good idea to ban the Truffle Worm from spawning or reduce its spawn rate before the mech boss,Duke is just an optional boss.And Duke Loot is not of the same nature as Reaver Shark,Therefore,there is no need to postpone the period of the duke.
  7. Not the boulder

Items Give the rainbow rope a little love

Rainbow rope,It's good.But when I use kites,It does not change the color of the rope. Please let the beautiful rainbow appear<3
  8. Not the boulder

Items A craftable red potion

I love it,but However it can only be found in treasure chests.Unless playing Get fIxed boi or Celebrationmk10 and kill the Jungle Mimics. And whereas drunk world and for the worthy,It is barely regenerating Therefore I propose:use 3 3 3 1 10 craft 10,similar Otherworld music,Once you've craft...
  9. Not the boulder

hello:

:rslime:
  10. Not the boulder

Weapons & Equip Maybe we can use Biome Keys and Biome Chests craft their contents?(after defeating Plantera)

example:+= You can by Biome Keys shimmer transmutaion get more Biome Chests. In Multiplayer mode,Biome Chests still have only one content,not multinle,It's sad.
Back
Top Bottom