• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Noved's latest activity

• Noved
    Noved replied to the thread tModLoader Metroid Mod.
    I am curious if there will be an escape sequence of any kind in this mod; mostly because it's a staple in Metroid for them and it would...
  • Noved
    A Space Pirate Invasion sounds honestly pretty cool and I bet that might even happen according to the already existing space pirates...
  • Noved
    Noved reacted to Great_Khann's post in the thread tModLoader Metroid Mod with Like Like.
    Unrealistic Ideas: -Tourian -Post Moonlord?! -Dungeon -Mother Brain -Requires key made from defeated bosses to enter -Draygon...
  • Noved
    Noved reacted to Seth The Bee Cultist's post in the thread tModLoader Metroid Mod with Like Like.
    It's finally here! Seems I was late to the party, haha. I don't play much Terraria anymore, but there's nothing nicer to see than a mod...
  • Noved
    I did find it strange that doors didn't close themselves; I hope this will be added
  • Noved
    Noved reacted to CommanderSyluxXIV's post in the thread tModLoader Metroid Mod with Like Like.
    Is there by any chance there would be a Hunter emblem. Similar to the other emblems, but in the form of a screw attack
  • Noved
    Adding on to this suggestion; when Mods take a leap into 1.4 could there also be master mode boss pets? (Such as Torizo, Serris, Kraid...
  • Noved
    Noved reacted to SkyLink's post in the thread tModLoader Metroid Mod with Love Love.
    Do you intend to add some pets? It would be cool to have some enemies and iconic animals from the franchise following you, like the...
  • Noved
    Noved reacted to im_beat's post in the thread tModLoader Metroid Mod with Like Like.
    made an account just to tell you that this mod looks great!👍
  • Noved
    Noved reacted to Scooterboot9697's post in the thread tModLoader Metroid Mod with Like Like.
    Update 2.1.0.3 (hotfix) Changes: * New Mod Icon and new Larval Metroid sprite (thanks, Begoliah!) * It is now easier to target enemies...
  • Noved
    Noved reacted to steven tyler sean herr's post in the thread tModLoader Metroid Mod with Like Like.
    scoot any chance you could go nuts commenting the code for some of your bosses? i feel like a custom mobs and bosses would be much...
  • Noved
    Most of the bosses just get shredded in multiplayer
  • Noved
    This mod just outclasses most other mods out there it's really impressive; I'm quite excited to see how much is done with this mod! I am...
  • Noved
    This is why post moon lord content would be a good idea if it were to happen; I could visualize so much more content from this mod even...
  • Noved
    That is right but in the context of this mod it would be harder to implement
Top Bottom