• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Noved's latest activity

• Noved
    Noved replied to the thread tModLoader Metroid Mod.
    We can always come up with ideas for the layouts
  • Noved
    Question being?
  • Noved
    What I mean by consumable is once you use the keycard you could use any weapon on the hatch the keycard was for; what you said would be...
  • Noved
    Wouldn't it make crafting the missile launcher or super missile pointless for hunter class? Also for adventure maps that want to use...
  • Noved
    You bring a good point; but perhaps there could be optional Hatch key cards? You would basically just keep them in your inventory or...
  • Noved
    Having a Ridley's lair would be incredible! I think having an area for each Door hatch would be a good idea (Blue already being for...
  • Noved
    I wonder if there will be post moonlord content in this mod?
Top Bottom