Recent content by Noxturnum

1. Noxturnum

tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

but i had this small little raccoon and he didnt move in either. he was in the world at first but then he left before i got to give him a house
  2. Noxturnum

hi, how do i get the guardians to move into my house? i dismiss them and send them to home but they still dont appear in my housing menu
  3. Noxturnum

no i wasnt dead and he doesnt teleport at all
  4. Noxturnum

I found a bug where the guardian tries to go to town to sell inventory but fails and keeps trying again and again:
  5. Noxturnum

For some reason, Blue isn't consuming the archery potion I gave him or the ether heart I gave him. Also, how do I get new guardians?
  6. Noxturnum

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Depths: An Alternate Underworld

its not really underworld-y at all and the colors are really mean to the eyes. but good work anyway.
  7. Noxturnum

Well, I have tips. First, actually spend time on your sprites and compare them to the original terraria characters and see if they're good enough. For example, the starting wolf companion could have some fur detail and better shading. The companion armors could use some more detail, better shape...
  8. Noxturnum

No, no no! The sprites are going to make me get eye bleach. Please change the sprites for the better
  9. Noxturnum

Tool ArmorHelper - Sprite armor sets >30x times faster!

pls give support for mac the robes i tried to make made me stay up until 3 am 3 days in a row
  10. Noxturnum

Crashing

I equipped the LUL item from Calamity, and kept dying. I changed my name to TotalBiscuit in the modloader > players, renaming 4 documents to TotalBiscuit.plr, TotalBiscuit.tplr, TotalBiscuit.plr.bak and TotalBiscuit.tplr.bak. It crashed immediately when it started saying "finishing resource...
  11. Noxturnum

(Is this the right place to post this?) Need Help On Code

nvm, fixed. but now it says "syntax error ',' expected warning" in DemonicItem. this is the code of demonic item, where the error is supposed to be: using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; using System; namespace Demonology.Items { public abstract class DemonicItem : ModItem {...
  12. Noxturnum

Corrupt the Wish!

crazy, i said ENDLESS pain and torment, not shortly ended by death torment. anyway, Wish granted. It starts raining giant meteorites from space. I don't wish
  13. Noxturnum

Sprites (UNDER REWORK) The Wicked

We already have an evil alternate (the crimson). Three is too much. Also, the corruption already has the theme of wickedness and evil.
  14. Noxturnum

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted. All the avengers changed their surname to "ded" and you were snapped by Tony Ded into dust. I wish that everyone, including me, gets sent to hell to suffer forever in endless pain and torment.
Back
Top Bottom