Recent content by OG_terraria_nerd

1. O

Items Enchanted Boomerang Should be a Gold-Chest-Exclusive Item Again

Super late reply, but I was just starting a hardcore playthrough and got an enchanted boomerang on my first night. I feel like I'm already halfway through pre-hardmode now. I agree it's too strong to be able to craft with one star. I'd be okay with it being craftable if you needed at least 10 or...
  2. O

(Oddity) Granite Piano unproportionately sized

I built a granite piano, and noticed that it appears very small when compared to a regular piano. Its keys are at the player's knees. Edit: Here it is next to a dresser with a candelabra on top.
  3. O

Game Mechanics Shields acting like shields (and more shields!)

I believe that shields may be implemented similarly to this way in The Other World, if the teaser trailer is anything to go by. I personally think that they should leave Terraria's shields the way they are, as I think it's unique that blocking is impossible. Adding right click blocking and all...
  4. O

Game Mechanics Official Capture the Gem

I recognize that in Terraria, there are the Large Gem items which are fun for playing capture the flag style games, but the rules for how the games are played are completely player made and enforced. If I want to play with new mediumcore characters only, so that all items are earned at the...
Back
Top Bottom