Recent content by Old Gamer

1. O

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Awesome news! We are glad it is soo close to coming out, although this will make for a long weekend. Great job, pipeworks!
  2. O

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Hats off to Pipeworks for keeping their cool, I would have lost it had I received this much flak at work. Can't wait for the xbox update and fixes for ps4, keep up the hard work!
  3. O

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Got my daughters the 500gb xbone s forza horizon 3 bundle for $200 this Christmas. Hopefully it will distract them enough so I won't be asked about the update every hour. Soooo glad it's this close. I'm annoyed the update is taking this long, not because the devs, but because I'm tired of...
  4. O

Console 1.3: The Final Push!

Glad to hear some news. Family and I are greatly anticipating this update. Thanks for the hard work, pipeworks!
  5. O

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Lol. Finally got my family moved back into our house due to fires in our area. First thing they ask is to check to see if the update is out!:D Even though its not, glad to see its relatively close. Thanks for the hard work, pipeworks!
  6. O

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

My family and I are super excited for this update! Glad it's still continuing forward. The way I look at it, we bought a finished game, and all these updates and extras are free icing on the cake. I was brought up when the original N.E.S. was coming out, so this kinda thing is awesome...
  7. O

Hello!

Hi. I've been a longtime gamer and my family of four and I have been using this forum for tips and insight into this awesome game for years now. Thought I'd join finally : )
Back
Top Bottom