• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Olegrizz90

1. Olegrizz90

Cheese sticks we're gonna get royalties off "huggets". We coined the term!!!

Cheese sticks we're gonna get royalties off "huggets". We coined the term!!!
  2. Olegrizz90

how about a "hugget" ......:D

how about a "hugget" ......:D
  3. Olegrizz90

I LMFAO when i got a chicken nugget from a harpy!!! ironic though :D

I LMFAO when i got a chicken nugget from a harpy!!! ironic though :D
  4. Olegrizz90

Lovin Journey"s End. I nearly got my arse kicked by a garden gnome when i started a fresh...

Lovin Journey"s End. I nearly got my arse kicked by a garden gnome when i started a fresh playthrough !!!
  5. Olegrizz90

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

You’ve just inspired me to do so and if it gets picked then we’ll have our names as the creators
  6. Olegrizz90

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Wonder if it’s worth me trying since they’ll be so many entries
  7. Olegrizz90

@Storm Diver Ω thats why I got rid of discord altogether, never got to get a word in cause...

@Storm Diver Ω thats why I got rid of discord altogether, never got to get a word in cause they’re always overactive. I just stick to the TCF
  8. Olegrizz90

You scared me @Storm Diver Ω :D And it kinda sucks it’s slowed down. Kinda liked talkin to the...

You scared me @Storm Diver Ω :D And it kinda sucks it’s slowed down. Kinda liked talkin to the different peeps and learning how they played
  9. Olegrizz90

Is anybody active anymore on here. Lol

Is anybody active anymore on here. Lol
  10. Olegrizz90

Hey everyone, how’s everything going on y’all’s end !!!

Hey everyone, how’s everything going on y’all’s end !!!
  11. Olegrizz90

After an over 2 month hiatus, should I start a fresh playthrough in Terraria or pick up where I...

After an over 2 month hiatus, should I start a fresh playthrough in Terraria or pick up where I left off over 2 months ago
  12. Olegrizz90

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

Super stoked as always my second unaware family. Lol and I'm hoping the rare bug I've discussed with Unit One I'm experiencing on my phone is close to being solved
  13. Olegrizz90

Resolved [Mobile] Terraria Mobile app instantly crashes

About that, see I just recently picked up my tab s5e today from the pawnshop which I had Terraria on and it's working perfectly fine
  14. Olegrizz90

Resolved [Mobile] Terraria Mobile app instantly crashes

Thank you sooo much cause I'm really super bummed out that I can't play Terraria when I could before. I'm leaving it in yours and your devs hands
Top Bottom