Recent content by Red_Beard

1. Red_Beard

It really is. It's a moment of beauty 🥲😌 and thank you 😊

It really is. It's a moment of beauty 🥲😌 and thank you 😊
  2. Red_Beard

In all my years of playing Terraria, I have never gotten a rod of discord. Tonight at around...

In all my years of playing Terraria, I have never gotten a rod of discord. Tonight at around 8:25 p.m cst, I finally got one... I think I might cry tears of joy 😭😭😌
  3. Red_Beard

I really really really hope they're able to implement cross-platform cross-play. It'd be nice to...

I really really really hope they're able to implement cross-platform cross-play. It'd be nice to play along with my niece & nephew from my laptop and they on their phones n whatnot !!!
  4. Red_Beard

i don't either tbh @Ivyss

i don't either tbh @Ivyss
  5. Red_Beard

it's all good my friend

it's all good my friend
  6. Red_Beard

thank you :)

thank you :)
  7. Red_Beard

woohoo i've been on the forum 4 years. lol

woohoo i've been on the forum 4 years. lol
  8. Red_Beard

man i pray to the terrarian gods they can implement crossplay

man i pray to the terrarian gods they can implement crossplay
  9. Red_Beard

good to be back

good to be back
  10. Red_Beard

been awhile since i've been on

been awhile since i've been on
  11. Red_Beard

my current play through world has 11 Giant Living trees. Here's the world seed

my current play through world has 11 Giant Living trees. Here's the world seed
  12. Red_Beard

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

I'm a 30yr man and you got me all giggly n excited like a little kid about the mobile release. Like I've said before, ya ll <3 ~:confused: <3 are GAMING LEGENDS, AMONGST THE ALL TIME GREATS
  13. Red_Beard

Cheese sticks we're gonna get royalties off "huggets". We coined the term!!!

Cheese sticks we're gonna get royalties off "huggets". We coined the term!!!
  14. Red_Beard

how about a "hugget" ......:D

how about a "hugget" ......:D
Back
Top Bottom