Recent content by Omegatron

1. Omegatron

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Daedalus Stormbow+Fire Arrows=Everything Burns Same with the Phantasm (If you disable charging in the Config I'd like to request that you add a menu inside the Terraria's Options menu so you can disable things from there (For simplicity's sake) You should add 4 new weapons: The Tidal Wave...
  2. Omegatron

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Soooo,if i didnt want that little delay before a weapon swings, i can disable it:confused:...it would be easier if the configuration was only in the chat so you could handle certain things right away:sigh:
  3. Omegatron

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hmmmm, Im sure he and some other moders could work something out:rolleyes: also does anybody know the cheapest gaming computer to handle games like modded terraria
  4. Omegatron

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I do have some sence of modesty if he were to respond id say by combining loads of armor sets and materials that are hard to get and can get some rare materials he creates that u have a chance to get one from a rare mob
  5. Omegatron

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hello mountain drew! U are awesome!um, could u possibly make a op endgame flail that has similar effects to the earth sword but acts similar to the seven seas devastaor please:D
  6. Omegatron

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Yeah Fargo really biggg love u man (no homo) i agree with the horror dude please make a fargo style armor that is stronger than the auris tesla armour plz and could u make ur souls have all the full effects of their materials(accesorys mainly for example the SotU having the waifu effect)plys...
Back
Top Bottom