Recent content by Omnipotent Dude

1. Omnipotent Dude

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Can't they just remove it though? I mean you can also constantly edit and it is still a spam.
  2. Omnipotent Dude

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Not trying to be rude or anything but why exactly is double posting bad (other then the fact that the message is annoying) and why can't we just remove that feature?
  3. Omnipotent Dude

tModLoader Calamity Mod

True vey true
  4. Omnipotent Dude

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I was in expert tho. . . I used life steal that was the key
  5. Omnipotent Dude

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I didn't even use any buffs and I only used 5-6 life fruits
  6. Omnipotent Dude

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Cheat sheet allows you to add more accesory
  7. Omnipotent Dude

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What does the aegis blade do
  8. Omnipotent Dude

After Tmodloader gets updated because I don't want to mess with game files. . . (Look at...

After Tmodloader gets updated because I don't want to mess with game files. . . (Look at previous post)
  9. Omnipotent Dude

It's time for supreme Calamitas!

It's time for supreme Calamitas!
  10. Omnipotent Dude

tModLoader Calamity Mod

OMG so happy! Defeated DoG using prefixes for enemy mod potion (potion that increases flight ability, defense when on ground, heals 25% of damage over 10sec etc.) and 4 life fruit! Ps can somebody really update the wiki? I really want to know the new lore
  11. Omnipotent Dude

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Actually it reverts your Terraria back to 1.3.4.4.
  12. Omnipotent Dude

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I hope it won't take long. . . Ps will any modded items disapear? Or will you be able to play it normally once tmodloader updates? PPS it says something about initsafe. Is that completely normal or do you guys get a different error message?
  13. Omnipotent Dude

Thanks! I got that but I still can't reinstall Terraria in steam. It says I don't have the privellage
  14. Omnipotent Dude

Terraria updated, and I pasted the Tmodloader stuff in the Terraria folder again, but it does not work. So I uninstalled Terraria but I cannot download again
  15. Omnipotent Dude

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I think the demon shade armor should get a. Buff. I mean god slayer armor seems a bit better
Back
Top Bottom