• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by OniDeidara

1. OniDeidara

Wanna long-term vanilla expert duo/trio

Hi. I'm interested.
  2. OniDeidara

tModLoader Bismuth Mod Release

Hello! Is this mod compatible with other content mods like Antiaris & Thorium?
  3. OniDeidara

An easy way to make Brain of Confusion useful

There's nothing else I can think of that would make it better. If you have any ideas (Although I don't think you do as of right now since you're against bettering it right now), feel free to share them.
  4. OniDeidara

I understand where you're coming from. The idea of this item becoming like an emblem completely slipped out of my mind. Roughened Armor Cuts an enemy's defense by 1/3 The Brain of Precision increases your critical strike chance by 15%. Striking an enemy has a 60% chance to inflict Roughened...
  5. OniDeidara

This leads us to one of the dilemmas players face during the start of their expert playthrough: Do I risk playing crimson and lose the worm scarf, but get the vampire knives and ichor-based items in the end? Or, do I play corruption, get the worm scarf which overrules most of the crimson items...
  6. OniDeidara

Hi. The aim of this suggestion is to bring into light one of the main issues with the Brain of Confusion, an expert accessory dropped by *drumrolls*... Brain of Cthulhu, of course. I do sincerely apologize if someone has brought this suggestion before. I recently came back to Terraria and the...
  7. OniDeidara

Bjärk, I'm a Swedish dog.

Bjärk, I'm a Swedish dog.
  8. OniDeidara

PC The Calamity Texture Pack

Uhm... Guys.. Where did I go wrong? I installed it via Tmodloader. Mods I'm using: Terraria Overhaul, Antiaris, Thorium, Alchemist NPC Lite, Magic Storage, Vanilla Tweaks, Spirit Mod, Which mod is this from, Wing Slot, Yet another boss health bar, and Crystillium I'm sorry for double posting...
  9. OniDeidara

PC Do you remember?

Do you remember when clouds looked like marshmallow, and when bats would dive?
  10. OniDeidara

The Vending Machine

You get donkey wearing makeup. I insert 1 platinum coin.
  11. OniDeidara

Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

I was part of another community in Gta SA-MP. I went to another community's forum to say hi and got banned for spying. Spying. Spying on a server that has 13 y/o Admins, stolen script and playerbase, and an owner that got banned from the main server for being a little fool who DDoS-es those who...
  12. OniDeidara

If the above user's profile pic was a NPC, what would one of their quotes be?

I've been looking for a chicken or two lately... But I can't seem to find any. Is there anything good for me sitting inside your fridge?
  13. OniDeidara

PC Is this supposed to be happening?

Well, let me start by saying that I'm not using any kind of hack, or any mod, and my Terraria isn't a cracked version. I've been playing Terraria for a while now and I noticed lately that it's performance FPS-wise are deteriorating, and today I've encountered a very weird... Bug? So let me...
  14. OniDeidara

Mac I dont know how this happened

I'm glad I helped you find it.
Top Bottom