Recent content by OptiPri

1. OptiPri

Here for my yearly log in, gang gang baby

Here for my yearly log in, gang gang baby
  2. OptiPri

Oh yeah six years or something. That's neat.

Oh yeah six years or something. That's neat.
  3. OptiPri

Huh.

Huh.
  4. OptiPri

Five years, huh? It's been five years.

Five years, huh? It's been five years.
  5. OptiPri

you ever just

you ever just
  6. OptiPri

am i a relic yet

am i a relic yet
  7. OptiPri

It's impressive what they managed to pull off, though it's surely taking some getting used to. I...

It's impressive what they managed to pull off, though it's surely taking some getting used to. I only have one problem with it so far, though no one really cares, is that moving upwards doesn't activate flying. It makes it rather hard to attack and fly at the same time.
  8. OptiPri

Played Terraria on my phone for the first time in a long while for the new 1.3, and... damn.

Played Terraria on my phone for the first time in a long while for the new 1.3, and... damn.
  9. OptiPri

Oh I'm alive again okay

Oh I'm alive again okay
  10. OptiPri

OOC The Island - OOC

Glad the archive is up, even if I only ended up archiving like... three pages of threads. Thanks to everyone who helped with archiving it all, if or if you aren’t reading this.
  11. OptiPri

The Last Post Wins!

Not going to question that.
  12. OptiPri

The Last Post Wins!

Apparently I don’t have permission to view this page, or attach a file to my posts. Neat.
  13. OptiPri

What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

Losing My Love - Verzache https://open.spotify.com/track/4aFGt2Lj7gJov4i7S09kuj?si=TpNaBpNaSESjbTcRdzJ7_Q
  14. OptiPri

The Last Post Wins!

I do believe that it is been three minutes.
  15. OptiPri

The Last Post Wins!

I do hope you understand that, from what I understand, is that he achieved what he intended to. And yes, I understand I’m responding to a message from awhile back.
Back
Top Bottom