Recent content by or_not_er

1. or_not_er

Working as Designed [Xbox One] NPCs are sitting on the same chair

All the players were off screen, yes. I'll definitely try in single player, although I will have to do that later. No events going on during the experiment, but we did initiate the Lunatic Cultist fight and therefore the Lunar Events a couple of days later, but I can't imagine that would effect...
  2. or_not_er

The 1st screenshot is immediately after loading up Terraria. The 2nd is after spending an entire night cycle in a desert-hollow biome.
  3. or_not_er

On purpose, no. During regular gameplay, many times. She always seems to end up back in the merchants room, although I probably should do a formal experiment. I'll get to it when I can.
  4. or_not_er

Oh. I figured it was a bug from how inconvenient an inaccessible Nurse is. Still puzzled on how the nurse consistently appears in the wrong room though (She is often ejected from either room, you'd expect her to go back to her own, yes?).
  5. or_not_er

It may be hard to see from my screenshots, but the Nurse and Merchant are sitting on the same chair. Despite the Nurse being visible from a distance, only the Merchant can be interacted with. The 1st screenshot has housing info (the Nurse lives on the floor below), and the other 2 have what it...
  6. or_not_er

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

Wowee, ten years of Terraria. My first experience with Terraria was back in the 1.2 days, I think. I knew next to nothing, and despite not remembering much of it now, it was magical. There was a pure sense of discovery throughout the game (which I soon ruined by reading up on anything and...
  7. or_not_er

Xbox One Odd Starfury behavior

For whatever reason in my expert world, after swinging the Starfury, your character would face the right. If you were already facing the right nothing happens, but if you face the left, you flip. If you were to press no other button except the attack button, and are facing the left, you would...
  8. or_not_er

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

I don't know what to say. This is mind-blowing. Bravo Terraria Team! Woohoo! <3
  9. or_not_er

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

I hope the golf cart has great speed! Those zombies will eat my dust :cool:
  10. or_not_er

Humorous Funny gaming stories and screenshots

This one time I was playing Minecraft, I found a ravine, descended into said ravine, and I found a slime. It was a small one, and I had iron equipment at this point, so I wanted to get some slime balls. Without thinking I said "give me your balls, pal." Thing is, both my mother and sister were...
  11. or_not_er

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

As someone who like to read up on these types of things, this is a great addition! <3
  12. or_not_er

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

That would supply a more consistent and convenient way to get the corrupted creatures then wait around for a blood moon. Then again in journey mode you could probably trigger one on command :happy:
  13. or_not_er

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

I demand a sacrifice to summon the bane of bugs, the trap for all that flys, the evil snatcher of insects, the cursed Bug-net of doom! It shall contain everything in it's woven grasp!
  14. or_not_er

Thanks!

Thanks!
  15. or_not_er

It's my birthday today!!!!

It's my birthday today!!!!
Back
Top Bottom