Recent content by Oxyyy

1. Oxyyy

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

I originally got Terraria whenever it was free for box live gold for the Xbox 360. I've literally grown up with this game, and it's crazy to think that I introduced Terraria to my brother (who is 7) and the game is literally older than him. I remember I went up a mountain, saw the rain from...
  2. Oxyyy

Parity at last! Terraria 1.3.5 Launches Today on Xbox One and PlayStation 4!

Does this mean 1.4 at launch for console or will we have to wait?
  3. Oxyyy

Hot Topic Will Console/Mobile Terraria get MODS or TEXTURE PACKS?

Well (if you want to be technical) I'm pretty sure console and PC terraria don't use the same code, so just taking everything from one and adding it to the other wouldn't actually do anything (most likely) plus mod support is not likely because console companies don't exactly like when people...
  4. Oxyyy

Parity at last! Terraria 1.3.5 Launches Today on Xbox One and PlayStation 4!

The Onyx Blaster has been in the game for a while but I'm not sure about the sky fracture
  5. Oxyyy

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

Can't wait to fight Eye of Chuthulu and beat him to death with golfballs LMAO
  6. Oxyyy

Sprites The Infestation (Alternate Corruption)

Yo, I know this post is old but holy :red:, this is amazing. I have to say the fact you spirited twice is mad respect. Anyways ever since I bought this game back in 2015 I've always thought the corruption was a little lacking. So me in 5th grade (lmao) came up with the idea for an acid biome...
  7. Oxyyy

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Well console and mobile players don't have access to mods (if they somehow do please tell me) I'm very much looking forward to this
  8. Oxyyy

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

The fact that the Christmas tree sword got a buff makes me legit so happy! I'm so damn excited for 1.4
  9. Oxyyy

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

Only if they could do this with console Terraria. Mod support is very unlikely for console Terraria but hopefully, it's something the devs shoot for in the future. But still amazing news! (btw does console Terraria use the same coding language as PC?, if not what is it for console?)...
  10. Oxyyy

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

I honestly loved the tv head design and was hoping to see it in-game.
  11. Oxyyy

Sprites The Galactic Menaces and the Cosmic Sands - Post-Moon Lord Ideas

Not necessarily but I've been looking into how to mod because I've always wanted to learn how. If I find anyone willing I'll let you know. (I'd do it if I knew how lmao)
  12. Oxyyy

Sprites The Galactic Menaces and the Cosmic Sands - Post-Moon Lord Ideas

This would serve very well as a mod, try reaching out to a mod developer if you want to see it in-game. (I honestly love this concept)
Back
Top Bottom