Recent content by ozzcln

1. ozzcln

Drawings & Paintings Some scribblings

First I have to say I messed up all over the place and I don't approve. However it was a request for my nephew and he caught eye of it before it got trashed. I have to point out the white on her wings is actually green but the scanner didn't pick up any. I know I didn't scan before shading...
  2. ozzcln

So one nephew requested Moon Lord, so here it is along with the "coloring page" as well. My other nephew asked for Destroyer and Empress of Light so hopefully I'll get those up soon.
  3. ozzcln

So I did this one somewhere in the neighborhood of 18-19 years ago and it ended up being the last until about 2 years ago when I picked up the scribbling again.
  4. ozzcln

Ancient relic of my high school scribbles. One of my favorite "pep talk" doodles . Yeah I don't mind, however I only sketch when I just want to because when I try to force it fights the whole time. I either hate it but try to salvage or trash lol. I mostly do it because it gives me peace so...
  5. ozzcln

PS4 Crafty trophy bugged

I think you have to make multiples of certain ones as I'm certain the only one I may not have was meat grinder. The attempt prior to the successful one I did at my brothers which is why I had to farm another meat grinder. I'm sure that before I setup all stations I did make both flesh vat and...
  6. ozzcln

PS4 Crafty trophy bugged

I can confirm as well that it is still obtainable as I just managed to get it. I posted a quick video showing the stations that I did as well as explaining the things I tried prior to what led me to getting it to pop.
  7. ozzcln

PS4 Various Critical Bugs Since 1.4 Update (PS4 Local Split Screen)

During multiplayer(local) it seems the longer in game the harder to open anything player exclusive, safe/piggybank/voidbag/defender forge. I've only had an issue with 3 or more players though. Also since the last fix I have only had crashes when players( non host obviously lol) exit and reenter...
  8. ozzcln

PS4 Crafty trophy bugged

In my experience the update reset them, but your accomplishments/trophies will either reflect what you did/had or after loading your character they'll revert to zero/counter reset. I say this because both the slime and boss slaying required me to rekill them all despite it showing that only...
  9. ozzcln

So this one is also from FF VI, Kefka because he is probably the most actually evil villain from any game lol. Sorry for the posting gap as I spent too long farming items on my main. So I decided I'd try Journey mode and yeah got sidetracked/derailed.
  10. ozzcln

A version of FF VI's Mog I dubbed dirty Mog because I like to think he was constantly failing Dance.
  11. ozzcln

This one is from a game that doesn't get enough love I feel: Valkyrie Profile. Some progression and the finished version of Lenneth.
  12. ozzcln

Here's a Helel SMT style before and after color.
  13. ozzcln

I apologize for the multi picture post if not allowed but at least they're all the same picture. Most of my art is for my boys or my nephews so, when I remember, I try and get progression scans or at the very least the finished uncolored sketch. I do this because I like to see how the picture...
  14. ozzcln

PS4 Multiplayer question

Sorry if misplaced but wasnt sure where to ask and comment this. Was spliscreen + online multi removed or just not looked at? I ask because I help my nephews online while they do splitscreen and its always been fine. Aside from some lag, entirely my side 100% and not ya'll, it does good. Again...
  15. ozzcln

PS4 Some minor update bugs

I would like to add that around the 2 2/2 hour mark seems to be the sweet spot for a game crash. Lag not unbearable but is noticeable especially when attempting to access any of the private storage items: safe, trough, defender forge, and void bag. Only tried in local multi but at times...
Back
Top Bottom