Recent content by Panaraft

1. P

Switch Switch freeze during pumpkin and frost moon events

Incase anyone else is having this issue. I have managed to get to wave 15 of the pumpkin moon event till night time runs out playing undocked. Still having issues with frost moon event though. I used 36 spike traps max. ( tried 48 traps but it kept crashing) Had 1 deadly sphere minion and 1...
  2. P

Yeah my current arena has about 40 traps. My original arena was just a platform above some lava and i was using cannon to deal damage to mobs below while dodging attacks. The original arena crashed at wave 4. Sometimes it freezes first vision stops but audio keeps going till you press home...
  3. P

Yeah its actually worse playing docked. Can only get to wave 9 :-( Im hoping someone has managed to complete the events.
  4. P

I am playing on a normal small world trying to complete the pumpkin moon and frost moon events. And the game freezes every time. At what wave varies depending on what settings. The furthest i can get is wave 12 on pumpkin moon with switch undocked auto save off and the screen zoomed out till...
Back
Top Bottom