• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by Pangaearocks

1. Pangaearocks

Celestial Magnet lol

Same here. Been waiting for it for 1.5 playthroughs. No luck yet. Nuts.
  2. Pangaearocks

How can i farm soul of night ? I tried it didn't work

Why not play the game instead of all this AFK-ing? It's such a weird concept to me.
  3. Pangaearocks

Will this prevent the corruption from spreading into my base?

It's random, so you can't guarantee it. But it is a V, and that V won't cut straight through the centre of the map, so chances are that if your rectangle is impacted, it will be across one of the corners or something like that, and not right across the centre of it. You'll just have to go into...
  4. Pangaearocks

Will this prevent the corruption from spreading into my base?

This can only happen in the Cavern layer (at least according to the wiki). Perhaps there is cavern in that area in the screenshot, but probably not a huge amount. It can happen ofc, but the chance isn't high, given how many tiles are in the cavern layer elsewhere in the world. Don't worry about...
  5. Pangaearocks

What categories of chest are in your "quick deposit" chest area?

It's not perfect, but it does the trick for now. For the most part I can access the contents of chests while in reach of the relevant crafting station, and mostly I can drop off loot with just standing on the platform beneath the void vault. Jump up to the vault or piggy bank to pick up more...
  6. Pangaearocks

RNG RoD poll

Yes. Got it within 10-15 of those enemy kills, and didn't know what it was at the time, nor how rare or good it was. Almost sold it. Turns out it's fantastic for mining and exploration, when you can just zoom around from small cave to small cave without needing to dig all over the bloody place...
  7. Pangaearocks

What do You do When You're Bored on Terraria?

(Sorry for the bump, but it was the most relevant thread I found) I've gotten bored with Terraria :( Fire it up, play for maybe half an hour, if that, and close it down. Maybe fish a little just to kill some time, or kill some enemies somewhere. Ultimately I just play it a little because I have...
  8. Pangaearocks

location of save

Doubt Debian is different here, so it should be under /.local/share/Terraria. This is what it looks on my end, with Linux Mint (which ultimately is based on Debian).
  9. Pangaearocks

Tasks before Hardmode

Not found the Flamelash, but did get the Magic Missile and Aqua Scepter. Wasn't thrilled with the Aqua scepter, and it was a little tricky to get to terms with the Magic Missile too. Used it a little, but not battle-hardened in the dungeon. Holy mother that place is brutal! So.. many...
  10. Pangaearocks

Tasks before Hardmode

Thanks. Yeah, it actually was the first time fighting Expert Skeletron. Did use some potions to help me out, tho. From memory: ironskin, regeneration, mana regeneration, endurance, swiftness, and I think heartreach too. Not sure if any hearts were dropped, mind you, so maybe that was futile...
  11. Pangaearocks

Tasks before Hardmode

Funky temple without a door. A rare bug I assume. Would have been funny if you could summon the Golem, though, and then take on the Moon Lord shortly after via the cultists, without fighting Eye of Cthulhu :D Yes, I read about that extra accessory slot. I'm sure that will be very nice to have...
  12. Pangaearocks

Tasks before Hardmode

Being so new to the game, I've not really had a clue on what is a "typical" map, but that said, those things sound pretty wacko. Especially desert in the snow, haha. Jungle temple without a door? :D How do you get in? :D "Oi! Mr Golem, you smell! And are ugly... and the snakes don't like you...
  13. Pangaearocks

PC Fishing bug after handing in quest fish

Update: Think I figured out what was wrong. Went to fish at the same location, and once again nothing would bite. Noticed my dude had his feet in the water. While the bait is still out, I walk up one tile, and instantly something bites. I repeated this several times, in between 'normal'...
  14. Pangaearocks

Base building designs and ideas

Have anybody got tips for roofs? I usually can't make them look good. In the ocean hut below, I tried to add in some fences, but it still ended up looking kinda crap :-/ I don't know... maybe the shingles are just hard to work with? 🤔
  15. Pangaearocks

Tasks before Hardmode

Wow. Did not know this was possible. Fished up a gills potion and figured I should walk along the ocean floor to see if there were any chests. Got a surprise while exploring the snow biome as well, but a rather more stark one. Quick glance of a skull, then insta-gibbed :D Expert is a lot...
Top Bottom