• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Panini

1. Panini

My mods are all available for developers to republish under their own using the respective...

My mods are all available for developers to republish under their own using the respective enclosed licenses. All of my mods from this point on are no longer in development and will likely remain that way.
  2. Panini

tModLoader TCR - TerrariaChatRelay

No TShock required. Make sure your configuration is setup properly! Refer to the guide below for more information. https://github.com/xPanini/TCR-TerrariaChatRelay/wiki/First-Time-Setup-Server-Owner
  3. Panini

Terraria3DKit - A development library for rendering 3D objects in Terraria

Terraria3DKit - ALPHA V. 0.2 Warning: This is an alpha release! You will experience bugs, especially when using different zooms other than 1.00! No longer being worked on. All developers have the right to republish the mod under the contained license. A development library for rendering 3D...
  4. Panini

TCR has been ported to TShock and is now usable on TShock servers. The OP has been updated to reflect this. https://github.com/xPanini/TerrariaChatRelay-TShock/releases/tag/0.9.1
  5. Panini

TCR 0.9.1 Patch Notes: Bugfixes: -Fix version checker always saying there is an update for TCR :dryadtongue:
  6. Panini

TCR 0.9 will be released, if not already, at the time of writing this. This is a fairly big update for developers, and important update for server owners, and a smaller for consumers. tl;dr -New chat formats in config file -Server start and stop messages -Notifies you when there is a new...
  7. Panini

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

An update was released today that resolves the "Invalid Operation" issue. Please update to 0.2.6. :dryadsmile:
  8. Panini

Thank you Nuova ^_^ I've updated the mod to deploy a hotfix. For those relaying to only one channel, or have encrypted connections, this will fix the mod and get it to working order. Thank you, Khaki, for your incredible patience and testing!
  9. Panini

Mod beta has been released. Please refer to the original post for a download.
  10. Panini

Resolved the connectivity issues! It works on Linux and Windows from Discord <-> Terraria. I'm going to get everything finalized, polished, and hopefully have a release ready soon. Maybe a week or two depending on my schedule (been a very busy month!) Stay tuned! Repost Edit: I've updated...
  11. Panini

I've updated the GIF, GitHub to-do's, and original post to-do's with what I have left. Discord <-> Terraria chat works!... Only on Windows. For some reason, I can't get it to work on my Linux machine. I'm wondering whether it's my firewall or my own Linux server? Maybe it's just some weird...
  12. Panini

I'm so close yet so far. I havw transmission going back and forth from Discord to Terraria, but only in debug mode...? I'll be looking more into it this weekend. Cross your fingers!
  13. Panini

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Ah, you're using Cheat Sheet. Cheat Sheet and HERO's Mod use the same exact space, so HERO's Mod could be behind the Cheat Sheet GUI. If you disable Cheat Sheet, are you able to see HERO's Mod? If you do, that's most likely the problem. You should be able to minimize them both using the arrows...
  14. Panini

Could you send me your enabled.json so I can see what mods you're running?
  15. Panini

What are you having an issue with specifically? Are you receiving an error when enabling it or entering a game? Could you provide screenshots or logs?
Top Bottom