Recent content by Papooros

1. Papooros

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I do not know if it worked, but I'm getting new errors after dat, I'll keep you updated if you can try to fix this one! c:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\SpappyWeaponsMod\Projectiles\ShadowboltProjectile.cs(21,18) : error CS1955: Non-invocable member...
  2. Papooros

Hi again. Can someone please help me explain what the "Sprite Batch sb" and "Color, lightcolor" mean? I also keep getting an error including those. This is their code they used in a tutorial. I modified it, ofc. using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace...
  3. Papooros

Is it a glomask for your weapon? If so, this is what I found https://github.com/blushiemagic/tModLoader/wiki/Basic-glowmask-guide .Didn't read thru it but hope it helps.
  4. Papooros

Im :red:ed, I didn't know that changes apply after you Build & Reload your mod again. Sorry for wasting your time.
  5. Papooros

This is kinda off-topic, but can you please explain to me how to put item width and height. My sword always appears GIGANTIC in-game for some reason. The sprite is 32x32 and I can make it 64x64, just so I can have it fixed. Thnaks for your help in advance. :D
  6. Papooros

Thanks a lot, it did help. I asked one of my friends what was wrong and even he couldn't see the "Ingerdient" mistake
  7. Papooros

I am, but its VS 2005 lol The 2017 VS kinda takes up space just cuz I have the 2005 version, but I'll try using it
  8. Papooros

tModLoader Tutorial: [1] Getting started with tModLoader

Can someone help me out here? I'm trying to make a custom weapon and everytime it gives me this: c:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\SpappyWeaponsMod\Items\CobaltFiresword.cs(26,26) : error CS1513: } expected This is the code I used: using Terraria.ID; using...
  9. Papooros

Can someone help me out here? I'm trying to make a custom weapon and everytime it gives me this: c:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\SpappyWeaponsMod\Items\CobaltFiresword.cs(26,26) : error CS1513: } expected This is the code I used: using Terraria.ID; using...
Back
Top Bottom