Recent content by ParaKeetGaming

1. ParaKeetGaming

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Here be my submission~.
  2. ParaKeetGaming

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

I have tried the infinite healing potion on a different character (without the Infinity Mod) and it didn't consume any potions. I did have over 1k healing potions, but they weren't consumed. And yes, I know what the Infinity Mod is and I have used it in the past, so I do know that you can craft...
  3. ParaKeetGaming

So I'm having a problem with this at the moment. I have 150 Lesser Healing Potions in my inventory, used the potion and it's not infinite. I am aware that there is no craftable infinite version of it and that you need at least 120 of whatever healing item. I am not sure why this isn't doing what...
  4. ParaKeetGaming

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

There is a problem I encountered with the latest version of this. Basically, any rerolled items (items I had on hand already) or new items (items I made) didn't receive any modifiers. What I done was: - Reloaded all my mods - Reloaded the game After that, it still remains. The only items I have...
  5. ParaKeetGaming

The Training Rockets from Overhaul don't work. IF you're wondering, yes, I have the required amount for the ammo to be infinite (3996).
  6. ParaKeetGaming

I had searched through the Recipe Browser and didn't find the Unlimited Healing Potions (for health). Are they not in yet or is it a bug of some sort, or what?
  7. ParaKeetGaming

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

I have just noticed a mistake on my part. I gave both Overworld Day variants Green Hill Act 2. Please edit Overworld Day to be Green Hill Act 1.
  8. ParaKeetGaming

Thank you! Just what I needed: a new wave bank! The other one was getting a little dull on me. Can't wait!
  9. ParaKeetGaming

After a while, I finally have completed the Mania wave bank. 3 tracks are already used but I gave up and used them anyway, due to it being REAL annoying. The "dupe tracks" will be in a different color. 25. Boss 5: Flying Battery Act 2 26. Temple: Mirage Saloon Act 1 (Knuckles) 27. Eclipse: Hard...
  10. ParaKeetGaming

Thank you Sole! Just to put it out there, I'll be adding tracks in following posts for the blank ones. They were meant that you could try to decide what track can go with the most appropriate Terraria track. I'm sorry if this is an annoyance, but It won't be "Track <number>: <Mania track>" for...
  11. ParaKeetGaming

Hey there Sole Terrarian! I have a Sonic request for you today. This will only use tracks from the Sonic Mania OST. The source I'm using this from is this, but if it sounds a bit loud, just tune down the music: https://soundcloud.com/cream-this-rabbit/sets/sonic-mania-the-original-1 Unlike last...
  12. ParaKeetGaming

tModLoader [WIP] Crossover Mod

Do you want someone to do some sprites for you? If you have Discord, supply me with your name and number (example#0000). I'll be happy to help! ParaKeet
  13. ParaKeetGaming

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

I seem to be having problems. For one, when I press the Full Menu button, nothing pops up. What should pop up when I press it?
  14. ParaKeetGaming

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Where do I go to configure the Fire Spread and Durability? I'm having a bit of trouble finding it.
Back
Top Bottom